• Character Sheets are optional on MassiveCraft. You do not need a sheet to play or be whitelisted on our server. You only need a sheet if you plan to engage in roleplay combat.

Played Character Loraralei Kia'loraal

This character is actively played.
Loraralei Kia'loraal

" We'll roll the ol' chariot along & we'll all hang on behind! " - SPOTIFY PLAYLIST

~ INFORMATION ~

- Heritage

Fin'ullen

- Pronouns

She / They

- Religeon

Deep Will - Xeradon

~ APPEARANCE ~

- Eyes

HETEROCHROMIA - R: Blue L: Green

- Hair

Dark blue, long braid in the back with two smaller ones on either side, decorated with silver ornaments

- Height

6'5

- Additional

Loraralei has unnaturally sharp, shark-like teeth. Their exposed shoulders are scattered with deep black scales.

~ Talents ~
Loraralei knows how to clean, bandage wounds, and stabilize someone to a degree outside of the battlefield. She studied medicine while sailing in order to deal with injuries that may arise while at sea.

~ Languages ~
Altalar

Aontaithe
Common

~ Mechanics ~
  • Fin'ullen can Transform into Daphalar, turning part or whole parts of their body into Aquatic humanoids (think Merfolk), this is not a Disguise.
  • Fin'ullen can apply non-Magic aesthetics of deep-sea creatures and coral to their body without becoming Occult. This also includes clothes and weapons.
  • Fin'ullen can breathe underwater without any Abilities, and can also see perfectly underwater without it blurring their vision, allowing them to stay submerged indefinitely.
  • Fin'ullen can perform great feats of strength out of Combat (carry multiple people, throw boulders etc.). They also gain +5 in out of Combat dice roll Strength competitions.
  • Fin'ullen can use Persuasion /Dice on Spirits even without Charisma Proficiency, and gain a +2 Bonus while doing so.

~ COMBAT RP ~
Attack Stat: Strength
Defense Stat: Constitution
[14/14 points spent]
Proficiency Points:

~ Relationships ~

❤❤❤❤♡ Aoife Kia'loraal - Yer my sister! Course I love ya. I'm staying this time. I promise.
❤❤❤♡♡ Talala Kia'Loraal - So, yer my cousin I never knew about? It's nice meeting new family. I want to know more about you.

Last edited: