• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

Looking For Band Members

skullpanda90

Sleeping Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Flyers with large black ink letters would be added to the board of Rosecourt, as well as around the Willow and the Wunderbar

LOOKING FOR BAND MEMBERS
ink-stain-1-300x278.webp
Preferably
FEMALE and SIHAI
men are acceptable just be Sihai
33-332763_paint-splat-clipart-ink-splatter-transparent-background.webp
I am Mei-Ling. I am a war dynasty Sihai. I play a Dexai Lute.
Let's start a band and get rich.
Find me in the Willow if interested.

Last edited:
Siselle brightened as she saw the sign, before noticing the 'Sihai' part. After a quick look over, she decided that her Velheimer self could not pass.

Meirelle stared towards the notice, slamming her fist onto the board promptly after. "Do you think they'd still accept me if I am not Sihai an' can't play an instrut-whatever?" The Maraya inquired to the blind woman that stood next to her.

@MyCatBubbles

Meirelle stared towards the notice, slamming her fist onto the board promptly after. "Do you think they'd still accept me if I am not Sihai an' can't play an instrut-whatever?" The Maraya inquired to the blind woman that stood next to her.

@MyCatBubbles

A Maraya woman furrowed her brows, looking at the notice despite not being able to see the words displayed upon it "No.. no they won't. They could accept me because I know how to play, but I only play to serenade the bitches.. aka you.." At that she stuck her tongue out at her sister, tossing the notice back into her arms.

Danny perked up at the notice a grin forming on his features, bouncing excitedly up and down on the balls of his feet. He rushed home to grab his guitar, already strumming a tune on it and humming as he walked back to the willow to find the writer as instructed. On the way he passed the post, singing an old sea shanty he learned from his father about lost love, before looking at the poster again and noticing the notice about Sihai and letting out a dejected. "Fuck." And then turning 'round and heading home again.

Danny perked up at the notice a grin forming on his features, bouncing excitedly up and down on the balls of his feet. He rushed home to grab his guitar, already strumming a tune on it and humming as he walked back to the willow to find the writer as instructed. On the way he passed the post, singing an old sea shanty he learned from his father about lost love, before looking at the poster again and noticing the notice about Sihai and letting out a dejected. "Fuck." And then turning 'round and heading home again.
An illiterate Sihai laughs at his pain, following him home.