Lock Render

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by DuchBargollo, Feb 9, 2021.

1. DuchBargollo

DuchBargollo Life is precious, lets enjoy it together!

[​IMG]

Basic Information
    • Full Name: Lock Render

• Race: Ailor
      • Lineage: Brannon

• Culture: Azzizzari
    • Sexuality: Heterosexual

• Aberrancy: Undead
      • Aberrancy Tier: Complete
    Skill Information

Skill Proficiencies
    Core Group Proficiencies

• Melee Combat Category
      • 8 Fist Combat

• 12 Sword Combat
    • Special Combat Category
      • 20 Shielding (15 Points, 5 Racial Boost)

Hobby Group Proficiencies

• Performance Art Category
      • 10 Theatre Art (10 Hobby Points)
    • Culinary Art Category
      • 15 Cooking Art
    Point-Buy Proficiencies
    N/A

Body Shape
    • Physical Stat: 35 [Brannon Capped at 35]
      • Theatre x0.5, Fist x1, Sword x1, Shielding x1

• 10 Theatre, 8 Fist, 12 Sword, 20 Shielding

• (10 / 2) + 8 + 12 + 20

• 5 + 8 + 12 + 20 = 45
    • Body Shape: Ripped

• Body Fat: Average
    Languages
    • Dressalo: Parent language

• Common: Free language
    Abilities
    • Ailor Racial Ability Set | Brannon Lineage
      • Great Force 1 | Constant Passive

• Gate Smash 1 | Trigger Passive

• Bunker Down 1 | Toggle Passive

• Basic Undead | Ghül
      • Still as the Grave | Immobile Channel
    Visual Information
    • Eye Color
      • Right: Dull blue

• Left: Swirling black-and-green dust
    • Hair Color: Bright blond

• Hair Style: Messy, longish hair

• Skin Color: Pale

• Clothing: Light grey/white shirt, red half-cape, brown-grey trousers, brown boots

• Height: 6'1" | ~185cm
    Personality Information
    Core List
    • Alignment: Chaotic Good | "The Rebel"

• Personality Type: ESFP-A | "The Entertainer"

• Religion: Agnostic
    Relationships
    Alexandria: Lock fell in love with Alex after only knowing her for a few days and now they're in a relationship. Lock would do anything for Alex. She is his world and he will keep her safe no matter the risk.

Rhys: Although he left the collective, Lock still highly respects Rhys and wouldn't do anything to harm their friendship, although Rhys likes to bully lock about how dumb he is, Lock doesn't mind and has actually improved a lot because of him. He almost sees Rhys as a mentor.

Sivo: She scares the living hell out of Lock sometimes though mostly jokingly Lock has concerns about her. Sivo to Lock is a mentor she has taught him how to actually use his skills and has helped him grow confident, however, she does kick his ass every time they train and she does not hold back.

Fahim: Teatime with Fahim haunts Lock's dreams, although they don't have a bad relationship. but Lock has no idea how to be friends with him, overall he's a confusing dude, but Lock still likes him.

Briar: Briar is a good friend of Lock's and although the bad relationship and the chaos that happened with the collective, that hasn't affected their relationship and Lock still considers Briar a fun friend.

Alenia: Alenia was also a part of the chaos that happened with the Collective, but also the same with Briar that didn't affect their relationship and he considers her to be another close friend.

Faelor: Lock can't tell if she wants to kill him or is just a very caring friend, but he still listens to her words, she's almost like a mother figure although also probably the person that'll end up killing him.

Victoria: Victoria was the first person Lock met in regalia and still is considered a close friend although sadly he can't seem to ever catch up with her

Firn: Firn is victoria's husband and Lock finds him funny and caring, Lock still owes Firn a few favours and would easily risk his life to fulfill them, although like Victoria he sadly doesn't see him very often

Alexa: Although he doesn't see Alexa much she has helped Lock get out of a few sticky situations which he owes her for, although he wouldn't say they were close friends, but pretty close.

Rizu: Rizu saved Lock's life once and tried to teach him math.. didn't go well, but he likes Rizu as he's probably the only somewhat chill person Lock knows.

Rilu: Rilu, to Lock, is two different people: when in Banshee Form, the Morvali acts like a child. They tend to prank Lock by screeching in his ear, and likes to call him a goldfish. However, in their more human form, Rilu acts like a tsundere, for a lack of a better term. Rilu is a good friend to Lock.

Life Story
    Childhood
    Lock's Childhood was peaceful, his parents weren't rich and only had enough to just get by, but they were content with how they lived in the small village, Ragnar. Lock also had a big brother named Raymond, though they never really got along, especially later. Lock's parents spoke two languages Common and Modern Altalar and taught both Lock and Raymond those languages when they started to learn how to speak. Lock's favourite thing to do as a child was to train with The family friend Adam Knight; he was a very big and muscular Avanthar, he worked in the mines with Locks father and taught Lock how to use a sword, which he continued to learn throughout his teenage years.

Teenage Years
    When Lock reached his teenage years, he had grown quite muscular due to his training with Adam, then learnt how to use a shield from his father though his lessons were cut short and finally his mother taught him sorcery which he enjoyed very much (however after becoming a cratos he has no been able to use sorcery), however, this was also cut short. When Lock reached his teenage years he also started working in the mine with his father and Adam, his brother had joined the guards which everyone was proud of. later into his teenage years Locks mother was falsely accused of being a vampire, Lock and his father were accused of protecting her identity from the guards, though there was no evidence against her, she was put to immediate public execution as there was quite a bad vampire situation going on around Lock's village and the guards wanted to make an example, Lock's father and Adam both rebelled against the guards in a fit of rage, and were both killed by Raymond who they thought were on their side, Lock witness the whole fight, feeling powerless seeing the two people he looked up to killed by his older brother of all people, Lock had to run away, full of guilt and regret knowing he could never beat the guards.

Adult Years
    After wandering around for a few years, practising his skills, but with no teacher he could only think of his past lessons, he then found another village called, Sherrum, that seemed peaceful, they loved to make plays for the children every month, and due to Lock's muscular appearance and became quite, he was quite popular with the children who always asked to be lifted with his strong arms. Lock made a really good friend when he was living in the village, Alexander Bibble, who was a pretty average looking guy except for his eyes, which were coloured red and when asked about them he would joke and avoid the question, this didn't really bother Lock, until one day when Alexander came stumbling into Lock's bedroom bleeding and crying, Lock woke up and asked him what happened, Guards attacked him because he was a vampire, but he didn't like hurting people, he only drank enough blood to fill himself and continued to apologies to Lock until finally falling silent and stopped moving, still in Lock's arms. Later guards came charging into Lock's house, to find he wasn't there nor were Alexander, Lock was outside of the village burying Alexander and later came back to the village to see that it was in chaos, guards were attacking the villagers, bellowing in their faces to tell them where the vampire was, Lock quickly reacted and started to pull the guards off of the people, begging them to leave, unfortunately, one of the guards recognized Lock from his big muscular body, and he looks almost exactly like his father, as soon as the guard recognized him, all the guards started to chase and attack Lock, thankfully Lock got away, but will never know what happened to that peaceful little village.

After travelling for another few years and attempting to dye his hair red, but failing and his hair turning pink, Lock finally made it to Regalia and now his new adventure starts.

Present Years
    After arriving in Regalia, Lock meets someone he can call a true friend, Victoria, she showed him around, though she was clearly a drunk, after the first day of meeting her, he finds out that two of her friends were being publically humiliated, so they go to visit them in the cells, this gets them in trouble with one of the guards in which Lock gets himself arrested for the first time.

A few months go by after his arrest and he was with Victoria, she wanted to introduce him to her new boyfriend Firn (@ColinRedstone) who he himself became friends, they would also meet up with a vampire friend of theirs, Sivo (@DogVibes), Lock thought of Sivo as a "Badass" later on he got arrested for putting a sword to the newly appointed Duke Alaric Keen.

The next day he would be in the wraith with Victoria, then a mechanical monstrosity (@RainAxe) approaches them along with a small Dwarf (@Regular_Spud), Lock was on guard at first as he had never met a Cratos before, he'd then join their Coven.

After joining the coven Lock proceeds to get himself jailed more which leads to him being publically humiliated.

A month goes by Lock not getting himself into trouble as much, he became a Von Kerle, however, soon Lock would find himself in a few predicaments, which lead him to get arrested and the guards had enough so they cut off his left hand, now with his favourite hand gone Lock became pretty weak.

A few more days go by and he got attacked by two Urls as Lock had a bounty on him for being a part of the wanted collective, which leads to him losing his other hand. After getting out of jail he was now gifted with the Cratos bloodline and his arms growing back as metal.

Lock has started to hang out in the Collectives base for a while just reading books and experimenting with new hobbies, weirdly he got pretty decent at cooking, although he'd soon leave the Collective and joined the Cluster as he had been assaulted by multiple werebests and believes the Cluster had more power to fight them.

However, Lock's luck turned for the worse. As his girlfriend Alex was assaulted by a man known only as 'The Reaper' (@Koyote), he swore his personal revenge and went to seek him out. Upon finding him, Lock challenged his fellow Cratos Vampire to a Henate's Duel, to which the Reaper accepted. Despite his word, the next night, the Reaper broke into Lock's house while the man was away, attacking Alex once again. Lock got home just in time to hear Alex begging for the Reaper not to hurt him, and as he rushed up the stairs, the Reaper got away, hopping out a window and into the night. Lock decided that no matter if it was in a ritual duel or not, he would kill the Reaper for his offenses. After employing those in the Collective to search for the Reaper, they had no luck in finding the man, and so Lock went to the Cluster for help. However, the Cluster had ties with this Reaper, and so would not help him.

Feeling a bit hopeless in his efforts but nonetheless determined, Lock went home. The next day, a knock came upon his door. Assuming it was Alex, he opened it, only to be met with the Reaper's knife coming for his face. In a split-second attempt to dodge, Lock barely managed to avoid a fatal blow from the knife, but it sunk into his left eye, irreparably gouging it out. After falling backward and barely managing to grab a knife of his own from the kitchen, he inevitably lost his grip on his knife, as he wasn't trained in the fighting style, and this was when the Reaper took his chance to strike. The knife sunk all the way into and out the back of Lock's stomach, and the man fell to his knees. Another slash across his throat, and he was left in his open doorway to bleed to death.

His last words were a muttered apology to Alex.

After Death
    Lock was eventually found by a fellow Vampire, who brought him to the nearby clinic. After failed attempts at healing his wounds, Alex managed to spend a few fleeting moments with Lock before he truly drifted away. After his death, Lock's friends Rilu and Faelor entered the clinic, and after the situation was explained to them, they brought his body to the Temple of the Dead Sun. In desperation, Rilu called for the Lord of Graves and Faelor bargained her soul for Lock's return. Lock was resurrected as a Ghül, cursed to wander the earth with fragmented memories and clueless of how to go on.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    #1 DuchBargollo, Feb 9, 2021
    Last edited: May 7, 2021
  2. DedJok

DedJok skilled in ways beyond your feeble understanding Staff Member Lore2

3. DedJok

Basic/Skill Information
    -You actually have a total of 34 points! You don't have to spend all of them however, and leaving one open would allow for some tutoring rp if you'd like.
    - The name of the race should be Ailor.
    -Please mark what proficiencies you're investing your talent and hobby points into.
    -Strength training can only go up to 10.
    -You've invested a bit too much into sorcery in order to mix it with ritualism. I'd either get rid of a level in darkness sorcery or remove whimsy sorcery if you want ritualism. Not entirely a point against, but keep in mind that characters with ritualism are typically deeply religious members of their faith.
    -With only being able to get to 10 in Strength Training, your physical stat would be 30.
    Backstory
    -For backstory, the length is fairly good I'd say. That being said, I would add a bit more details in general. Where was the village located in Aloria? What culture of Ailor is Lock? The latter is fairly important, as I'm rather unsure how a full ailor family would teach their children Modern Altalar, an elven language.
    Make changes as needed in green and ping me once again when you're all set!
    @DuchBargollo

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. DuchBargollo

I've made all the adjustments that you said, I'm not quite sure if the language is corrected fully, if it still doesn't make sense I can remove Modern Altalar, for the backstory I couldn't find any villages that are of azzizzari culture, if you know there is please could you send me a link?

Also, I'm not quite sure what you mean by "Please mark what proficiencies you're investing your talent and hobby points into" isn't that strength training and theatre art?

Thank you. @Ded Jok

5. DedJok

@DuchBargollo Hello! The points look great, everything checks out there! For the Azzizzari culture, they actually typically speak Dressalo, which is similar to IRL Italian.
    In regards to villages, you're free to make up a name for it around that region. Just wanted to get an idea of where Lock was proper.
    In regards to points, just mark which proficiencies you're using Talent or Hobby points for. This can be done by just putting a (Hobby Points!)/(Talent Points!) blurb next to the prof.
    Otherwise things are looking good! You're making great progress homie.

6. DedJok

Oop- you actually have Dressalo, missed that. I'd say if you still want to have Modern Altalar, spending 3 points for Linguistic Sciences would be your best bet.

7. DuchBargollo

Awesome, all done. I took out Modern Altalar, it was only really there because just a thing, Thanks for being so cool!

8. DedJok

@DuchBargollo All checks out, approved! Feel free to mark all the text back to black font for ease of reading.

9. DuchBargollo

@Ded Jok
    Hey I changed some stuff on my sheet I changed it to Green
    I removed darkness sorcery and strength training.

10. DedJok

11. DuchBargollo

@Ded Jok
    Hi, I've edited my sheet again marked my changes in green.
    I've removed ritualism as I never used it.
    Thank you.

12. DedJok

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. DuchBargollo

@Ded Jok
    Hi, I have edited my old Brannon abilities to the new ones marked in Green.
    Thank you.

14. DedJok

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. DuchBargollo

@Ded Jok
    Yo. Did the new prof update, small edit to the backstory for the new profs and added stuff to relationships.

16. DedJok

@DuchBargollo You are currently ten core points over the limit. Talent points are no longer a thing, and it's only just 50 core and 10 hobby. Additionally, I would encourage you to cut down on combat profs a little, as you're currently spending 40 on them, which is a sizeable investment.

17. DuchBargollo

@Ded Jok
    Oh god, I did most of my edits last night my tired brain cells have given up very sorry thank you!
    I have made sword to 12, fist to 8 overall removing 5 points from combat if burglary ever comes back I will probably remove another three points, but I don't really know the situation so I haven't put points into it.

18. DedJok

19. DuchBargollo

@Ded Jok
    Hi Ded Jok! Biggie update, Gave it a new look, is now undeded sorta.., added to life story, removed vampy stuff, upped the phys stat cap, unded ability spec perm, clothing change and eye colour change and finally! Changed the religion.

20. DedJok

• Winner Winner x 1
  21. DuchBargollo

@Ded Jok Hey man, I'm sure you saw my guy die, but gotta do tha thing and ask that you reject my sheet for his is no longer, RIP my first, I enjoyed playing you to the fullest!

• Winner Winner x 1
  22. DedJok

Rejected as per request!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1