Archived Libraries And Maiars

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SatiricaI

The Dark Lord
Reaction score
Website
theanonymousmight.tumblr.com
Kingdom
Regalia
I know that books aren't compatible with water, but I was thinking about it whilst reading, and I realized there were no pools of water in or around the library for Maiars who might want to read. Myself, I'm a human, but I thought it'd be nice if Maiars could come and read. Perhaps small pools could be placed around, and have Maiars role play getting protective covers over the books so they can read without messing up the pages or the covers.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Sorry but the only way we could do that is if we came into power. I've asked questions similar to this before. They will not care much about us until we have enough power to make our own rules. For now, just keep reading your soggy book.

Regalia doesn't even see maiars as citizens, therefore, it wouldn't make a lot of sense for them to do such a thing.

Perhaps, but that doesn't mean they might not wish to add small ... ornamental water pools or fountains right outside... right?

For... decoration...

*cough* Not to be exploited by maiar or anything *cough*

Pauses in a deadpan motion that heralded a rather incredulous stare; his fins twitching from minor drowning among the choking air. Though it pained him to stop so suddenly without relief, he pops open a small vial before hitting the blessed water to only give an uncomprehending sigh upon the sight of his fishy fellows in an asphyxiation protest outside the library.

OOC; They just finished the tavern canal access, and just started up a quest function. Be patient, it is not a measure of inattention but rather a question of devotion to time and energy; they have spent their resources in actions to appease the player base as a whole recently and will be working hard to increase accessibility and quality roleplay of numerous races in the expansive Regalian districts soon.

Just need a little patience, my friends. You'll be able to breathe easy soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.