Lady Black's Almshouse And Refuge

Miss_Confined

❤ Confy ❤ - Mrs. Massivecraft
Reaction score
flourished-divider.gif
l-black.webp

Opening their doors once again to bring light and warmth to the people, Lady Black's Almshouse and Refuge welcomes all who are in need of a roof over their head and food on the table.
Dedication to the well-being of the populace has been repeatedly proven by the organization's past work through various fundraisers and events hosted to harbor love and goodwill among the citizens of Regalia. In times of need, Lady Black Almshouse and Refuge opened their doors initially in 304 AC and has continued to harbor much success in rehabilitating and revitalizing key members of the community.

The purpose of Lady Black's Almshouse and Refuge is to provide the necessary, fundamental care for the Empire's vulnerable and to better their lives through pursuits of betterment, religious enlightenment, care and support, and various growth opportunities. To serve displaced people during times of hardship in the Crown City and serve as an institution to better the well-being of those in need. Through daily welfare, open soup kitchen nights, religious sermons, trade-skill growth activities, and the continual everyday care of Regalia's homeless, Lady Black's Almshouse and Refuge will act as a safe haven to lead the most susceptible away from crime and into the Spirit's light.

flourished-divider.gif
Currently located at the former Merchant Guild Building, now Lady Black's Almshouse and Refuge.
flourished-divider.gif

Application for Employees:

IGN:
Character Name/App (if applicable):
Letter to the Almshouse:
Discord:
Can be PM'd!

---***---

Application for Residents:

IGN:
Character Name/App (if applicable):
Discord:
Can be PM'd!

Thanks so much!
flourished-divider.gif

Last edited:
IGN: Geekfoe51
Character Name/App (if applicable): Marvin Bethell
Letter to the Almshouse:
Dear Lady Black,

I noticed the good deeds that you have done and I've decided to give you a hand. We met the other day during the lunch. If you have any questions of me or what else I do, you can also send me a letter or just go next door and I hope that you're having a wonderful day.

Spirit Bless,
Marvin Bethell

Discord: Nick_Valentine#4364

IGN: Nightlight12
Character Name/App (if applicable): Leon Claudio https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/leon-claudio.61679/
Letter to the Almshouse:
Dear Lady Black
I have recently heard of this and i wish to give my hand to you, to help those in need of aid, a good deed like this should have more hand's on deck

-Leon Claudio

Discord:
Can be PM'd!

Nightlight12#2768

IGN | AtticCat
Character Name/App | Siselle Haagenvig - https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/siselle-haagenvig.62584/
Discord | You've got it!
Letter to the Almshouse |

To Lady Elizabeth Black,
I've been trying to consider a position for myself in the city, having already attempted to be a guard in the Crown Isle Wardens run by Garth Viduggla, though I discovered that the constant deal of violence when not on the immediate battlefield was not something I found very appealing, despite being a soldier. I thought that perhaps I could apply as a staff member of your Almshouse, not only as a general helping hand, but also as a tutor in writing and reading.
Best Wishes,
e88c0e5c7d32931fb607590286010ce0.png

Application for Employees

IGN
Arhbi
Character Name/App (if applicable)
Henric Dober Elslaw
Letter to the Almshouse
"Dear Lady Elizabeth Black;

I come from humble origins, though admittedly I have fared better than many. I've never lived in absolute squalor, but I've certainly borne witness to those who have, either due to their birth or simply being down on their luck. Your efforts to provide refuge for the less fortunate and to provide for them with food and good health have inspired me to ink this letter to you. I, Henric Elslaw, would like to offer my services to you and a hand in assisting those who are in need, in the form of employment at your generous almshouse. It would be a pleasure to work alongside you, journeying towards a better Regalia for everyone

Yours truly, Henric Dober Elslaw
Discord
Arhbi#2602 (Anyone can feel free to add me.)

Last edited:
Yours truly, Henric Dober Elslaw

An incredibly prompt reply speeded his way in the form of a particularly plump, dim-witted messenger pigeon by the name of Tubby the III.

To the generous and honorable Henric Dober Elslaw,

Your interest in my organization is both noted and appreciated in the highest regard. I feel as though my written words cannot express my gratitude and delight to hear that more people are interested in supporting this cause that is imperative to the success of the common people of Regalia. I am pleased to hear that my initiative is not overlooked by all. In regards to your employment, I would love to meet with you at your earliest convenience to briefly go over what I need your assistance with and where your talents are most suited. My heart is warmed by your dedication to the wellbeing of others and this has renewed more of my conviction of which direction to take. May the Spirit's blessings shine happiness and good health upon you as we walk the path of the Great Way.

Sincerest Regards,
Lady Elizabeth Von Rahm (née Black)
Matron of the Almshouse

@Arhbi