• Character Sheets are optional on MassiveCraft. You do not need a sheet to play or be whitelisted on our server. You only need a sheet if you plan to engage in roleplay combat.

Work in Progress Kingsley Lykke

This sheet is a work in progress and should not be considered accurate or used actively in roleplay.

IGutTheMidasTuch

colony of worms in a vaguely humanoid disguise
Premium
Reaction score
generatedtext(21).webp generatedtext(23).webp

AD_4nXfAILxF51XtMk9TcHdcdi8wEQW3a25gmnL1y4EiSrYPWqlu3-PjOgAZdesqlOYkGwooZBBgx3Dee1XxQa_8hHjVT7ls2oSTAZjewi_cj7JLOnmXJpmPL2EyefI3NNNqzvgozAWtYpqb2ynbz1Qo0xSc-tg

Full Name: Kingsley Metztli Xochitl Yollohtli Miller Lykke
Heritage: Maquixtl x Ailor (Aontaithe)
Occult: Valhersir Vampire + Void Mageborn
AD_4nXffcvwS71_2oKqb3dlHKVl30ukPlXqSpMnRWazzfPN9awe7aPdA_iQXBn-7B9dy4s3zIQfWqnyY_4IddjsrEnBF7lQn_4NwLFtQznsMc88KxcZIANYJPUnqEGjEo2DsMe7k7sma_DuKzHjDD_DnkwKCUZ_5

Having befallen years of misery at the hands of Vampires, or Purists who only see the crimson of his irises, Kingsley is a Brood against his kind, he hates all things Sanguine, and himself most of all. What right does he have to have to judge those who have fallen to a curse when he suffers the same thirst they do? He judges blindly, driven by hatred and rage.

...Yet still, he is compassionate to a fault. Full of love and life. Kind to any that show him their humanity.
AD_4nXcpeACYrMwv3ZlpPcXSVTVWkGDwJ2e-VSaUvxfb20TWfXtEepB62T47vn2L0Tb5gAeaYFavKxNlTV45650tQSB6Uckm6O6BqJg5mJla4bk6cuGcM9CJDE5ke5fgqRIbt7GTCegQVo9sL-eIg3AGj1PM-r0

Kingsley is stockily built, standing at 5'10 with a well-muscled form and a healthy layering of fat.
He sports dark tan skin littered with countless scars and silky golden hair befitting royalty.
His vibrant crimson irises are equipped with mismatched pupils; anisocoria.[/SPOILER]​

AD_4nXdbeIBpaHcIiyYaeAATP0g4QxKMx0qU1pEjMYh50wLsBZcetZfjyY0T8xdWzM4DFY6H93_BD1Xe1PKUkl7SSPapfW9UdqB3sP6EWOA0z4q0c9HHLTm7qMNFAWk-VmoDdhilb3LYH5ROJ8L9Jt4idXu5FuGz
  • Strength: 3
    • Steady Body (Maquixtl)
    • Force Toss
    • Brawl Stampede
    • Diving Tackle
  • Constitution: 5
    • Rage Counter
    • Shield Snare
    • Shield Deflect
    • Shield Slam
    • Shield Cover
    • Shield Block (Free)
  • Magic: 6
    • Magic Warp
    • Magic Isolate
    • Magic Shove
    • Magic Bolster
    • Magic Disengage
    • Deathless Invocation
  • Wisdom: 0
    • Chem Berserk (Maquixtl)
I Ailor are masters of many languages. Even for languages they do not speak, if someone insults them in their native tongue, they will know what was said.
II Maquixtl have extremely sharp eyesight, capable of detecting the author of any written work, if they have read the author's writing before.
III Maquixtl can (with OOC consent) read emotions from other Characters, and suppress their own from being read.
IV Maquixtl can analyze blood to understand the genetic make-up of something, or discover inherited genetic traits or faults.
V Maquixtl may choose one Mechanic from either the Ailor, Fin'ullen, or Eronidas Heritage Traits as a form of personal Genos Editing- Fin'ullen can perform great feats of strength out of Combat (carry multiple people, throw boulders etc.). They also gain +5 in out of Combat dice roll Strength competitions.
VI Allar bodyparts regrow over the timespan of 24 hours when lost, though scars can be left behind if desired. (Deathless Invocation Mechanic)
AD_4nXcOE5Pfx_4RDu_TRgbnZZoDeauuOSEi4_dpGoOXFSNe7jqffFv3PvcHgw6yYqNRDvTBMrzIKLwkUXLeVl6sJ8wVhAHuad_3iHV4nL50iwPl9ToSBFVbdkI8g_fD2jSQyzKKonQrrlMS8xWtR8EG6sMliCxB

For many years, the Brood has been an avid linguist. Relishing in the ability to speak in whatever language makes his loved ones most comfortable.

Aontaithe, Common, Nātl | Fluent

Ithanian, Altalar, Katharic, Gallovian, Daen | Basic

Vasar, Leutz, Ibeth, Skodje | Broken

AD_4nXdSQDYSN9-DEycGgFBmQCN7dN4-0LK9ZquK1jkChasxU9VHJnZArn9fHduBZ2EKdr-kmQD1i27lN2yr3jSdDho47X4aehm_WZ1l3mDBWwthE3NLOArQzQBn1vNDlXI9n16VC1rLmfN-t1A9T6TLnlt1RB_2

Kingsley was sent to Regalia by his extended family as an infected brood. They hoped that Regalia's advanced medicine would be able to cure & rehabilitate him.

He spent his teenage years under the care of an Almshouse known as the White Ribbon Society, where he was taught to follow Unionism & began learning how to integrate into Regalian society.

With an extensive but relatively unserious criminal record of petty crimes and non-lethal violence, Kingsley now works as a carpenter and general craftsman at his mother's business; Big Lykke Construction.

Kingsley was a crookbacker for a long time, but now lives in Floralcourt and is a member of the Estelley community. Having found himself deeply indebted to the worshippers, as well as Lord Artarel herself.

Last edited:
@Acosmism , changed up some prof points! (Added alchemy and removed some combat stuff since he's not really been using much combat/strength stuff and i feel like construction and alchemy fits a little better)

App looks great @IGutTheMidasTuch just need one edit and you're set. Please specify half-Ailor or half-Maquixtl as the race, it's not apparent to me looking it over which traits are dominant.

@Caelamus

i accidentally removed the prefix getting rid of some image files :(

(EDIT) actually while im here i think im going to drop some combat and go more con so my boy can be a good little carpenter.

Last edited:
Race: ½ Huactl Maquixtl , ½ Aontaithe Ailor (Maquixtl Dominant)
Everything else checks out but before I stamp an approval on this, just clarify the race in plain language. This section shouldn't be aestheticizied similarly to proficiency. Clarify Half-Maquixtl here and nothing else. You can clarify the specifics under visual info/life story my dude.

Everything else checks out but before I stamp an approval on this, just clarify the race in plain language. This section shouldn't be aestheticizied similarly to proficiency. Clarify Half-Maquixtl here and nothing else. You can clarify the specifics under visual info/life story my dude.
erh, done.