-=- Kingdom Of Tanith -=-

Discussion in 'Faction Recruitment' started by PepDragon, Nov 25, 2019.

1. PepDragon

PepDragon Great King of Tanith

The Kingdom of Tanith
    -=-
    TanithLakeView.png

What is Tanith?

Tanith is a peaceful faction located in the South area of Essalonia by what we call Lake Ojaar. The people of Tanith consist of mainly Daens and Yanar, though we do not turn our backs to those who are in need of a home.​

What are we looking for?
    We are looking for roleplayers, pvpers, anyone that wants to be a part of our friendly community!​

Why Tanith?
    Why should you join Tanith? Well at the moment Tanith is not a very active community, but there are a handful of players that get on almost every day. That is what we need more of, active members! So become a member of Tanith and help grow our community!​

What does Tanith have to offer?
    In Tanith we have prebuilt homes that you may live in. If you would rather build your own home we have an area where you may do so. There is a public storage room where anyone may collect necessary materials that they may need. We have several crop farms, as well as animal farms. We also have a Darkroom for mob grinding. You can also find that Tanith has many places to rp. There is also a complete tunnel system for getting around the faction and for taking shelter during raids.​

Tanith Storage
    2019-11-24_21.59.28.png
    Animal Farm 2019-11-24_21.59.46.png
    Darkroom 2019-11-24_22.00.59.png Tunnel System 2019-11-24_21.59.03.png
    Lore
    (Coming Soonish)

Q&A:
    Q:
    Do I have to have Discord? A: No, but we post important things like announcements and discussions on there. As well as just normal chatting!
    Q: Can I build anywhere I want? A: No, this is because we want the main city of Tanith to stay uniform. There is an area that is for players to build their own house if they wish. There are also future projects that will allow members to build!
    Q: What if I can't be on all the time? A: That's okay! We would like to have an active community but we understand that you can't always be on.
    Q: What can I expect to see in the future of Tanith? A: We are always working on and starting new projects in our faction. We will be/are working on Lore, expansion, and more!
    Q: Why can't I edit the terrain or access chests? A: You start as a recruit when you first join Tanith and for the safety of the faction you will not be able to edit terrain. There is designated housing for recruits.
    Q: Wait, so how do I get access to things?? A: There are multiple ways you could rank up from recruit to member. Being active for at least two days is one way. There is also the possibility of you skipping straight to member sometimes.

Tanith Leadership
    Faction Leaders:
    **{X} Great Queen Raajo, *{X} Great King PepDragon
    Lore Heads:
    +{VII} Stadtholder NebulaePrimo, +{VII} Historian MrFluff1

Application
    IG Player name.
    Do you have Discord?
    Reason for wanting to join Tanith?

You can also message us IG.
    /mail PepDragon or Raajo​

Attached Files:

• Powerful Powerful x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #1 PepDragon, Nov 25, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2019
  2. NebulaePrimo

NebulaePrimo The Everwatcher :powerful:

Wow a very cool faction such lovely much wow very cool.

• Agree Agree x 1