Preserved Sheet Katthe Djilla

This sheet was missing a prefix or has not been edited for a long period of time. Please create a ticket including a linkif your sheet was moved in error.
This looks good! While I will mention that this character comes off as slightly Mary Sueish, I'll leave it up to you to combat this in your actual portrayal of her; Your application is accepted.

@Lore I have added Katthe's Blood-magic mutations onto the sheet! Could I have the approved tag back if this is all okay?

@Lore bump for the approved tag if all is okay! I had to edit her name, she's been jumping around being adopted by certain families often.

I'm gonna be removing mentions of Beast magic soon and making slight edits. Will put back into review once done.

The changes look fine, thanks for the tag!

Approved

I wasn't aware of this Lore Q&A. I will work on getting a note added into the wiki for it, but for now, yes remove one subschool.

would i be able to make her know Ethereal magic as a replacement of one of the forms? because i think it's a void magic? or is it not possible
my lore knowledge is messes up atm
@TheOverseer__

Yeah, Pairings of magic are generally based on their category I.E. both Ghost Grip and Ethereal magic are Spiritual Magic

Back to approved! Thanks for the diligence in spotting that Lore Q&A.

Looks good. Thanks for the tag. Still Approved.

@Lore i gave her different patches of skin colour as a blood magic mutation and changed half of her hair colour as she dyed it. i'd like this re-reviewed please!

Last edited:
Looked over the changes, fine to still be approved. Thanks for the tag!