Kade Wintertide Party

Discussion in 'Player Events' started by Bunemma, Dec 24, 2020.

1. Bunemma

Bunemma guinea pig gremlin Staff Member World2

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You are cordially invited to the ..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hosted by Rowena Kade at the Imperial Progress, all are welcome to participate in the festivities, provided they remain on their best behaviour. Drinks and dinner shall be provided for all who wish to attend, alongside a gift or two.

The only ask, beyond a respectful attitude, is that you bring along an impersonal gift. They’ll be gifted to various individuals at the end of the evening, to offer gifts to those that might not otherwise have.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Merry Christmas, everyone! This year has been pretty tough for all of us, but thankfully it’s almost over. If you’re anything like me, you’re at home for the holidays, which is a bit of a bummer. Zoom calls are great, but aren’t quite the same as receiving a hug. To help remedy a bit of that loneliness, I thought it’d be fun to host a party on Massive, for everyone that’s around and unable to attend a big celebration of their own.

That said, everyone is welcome to come. I only ask that if you’re an obvious aberrant / Kathar / flesh-monster-whatever-else that you reign in the abnormalities a bit to continue the suspension of disbelief. We’re all here to enjoy ourselves, and I don’t want to remove or bar anyone from the festivities.

[​IMG] : A Christmas party!
    [​IMG] : 6 pm EST.
    [​IMG] : /tp Imperial
    [​IMG] : Everyone!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Powerful Powerful x 9
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Bunemma

Bunemma guinea pig gremlin Staff Member World2

PUSHING THIS BACK BY 2 HOURS TO START AT 8 PM EST INSTEAD SORRY