• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

Jarsdel's Jarrot Pub Is Hiring!

Yigit

Undertaker
Reaction score
A large poster was hung around the business district of Regalia on numerous walls and notice boards, informing the citizens in regards to the soon-to-be-opened Jarsdel's Jarrot Pub within the street.
elegant-1769669__340.png

"To the opportunistic workers of Regalia;
The Jarsdel Family will soon be opening it's elegant pub for public business. The Jarsdel's Jarrot Pub is searching for workers to service the citizens of our city! We are hiring two bartenders, one male and one female. Uniforms will be provided, and payment will be discussed during your job interview. If you are interested, pen a letter to Edward Jarsdel, or simply approach the Pub!"

GHGQsnd.jpg

Last edited:
A short letter soon arrived, its handwriting neat and careful, though its edges were a tad crumpled, as if it had been held too tightly then frantically smoothed out. In a black ink, it read as follows:

Dear Mr. Jarsdel,
My name is Dorothée Vivienne Poullard and you're receiving this letter in regards to the open position at your pub - I am very interested.
I have no other work at the moment and would be very grateful for the opportunity for an interview to take up this bartending position. I'm a quick learner, a hard worker and I can keep myself well-presented.
Please do consider.
Waiting eagerly for your reply,

Dorothée Poullard.