Ishani Maïga

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by Sozzer, Aug 26, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Sozzer

Sozzer mega gay

Basic Information
    • Full Name: Ishani Maïga
    • Race: Half-Avanthar (Avanthar/Songaskia; Cahal Brood).
    • Sexuality: Lesbian.
    • Preferred Weapon: Claws.
    Skill Information
    Total Points: 50
    • Fist Combat | 20 | Invested
      • Many decades of experience using her claws to hunt and fight.
    • Horticulture Art | 5 | Invested
      • Well familiar with the woods and all within.
    • Pathfinding Art | 15 | 10 Hobby, 5 Racial
      • A master at finding and following paths through even the most inhospitable of wilderness.
    • Hunting Art | 10 | Invested
      • Ishani has hunted both for sport and to partake in the Colossi Ritual for many, many years.
    • Strength Training | 10 | Invested
      • Steady exercise, both intended and as a necessary part of her lifestyle, has kept Ishani’s musculature thoroughly built.
    • Wooden Art | 5 | Invested
      • A simple hobby, she has a fondness for using her claws to carve wood into a variety of objects and shapes.
    Body Shape
    • 20x1 Fist Combat + 5x0.5 Horticulture Art + 15x0.5 Pathfinding Art + 10 Strength Training = 35 Phys Stat
    • Body Shape fluctuates through Body Morph 1.
    Languages
    • Common (Free) | Illiterate.
    • Sofaal (Parental) | Illiterate.
    • Plains Elven (Parental) | Fully literate.
    Special Traits/Spells/Mutations
    • Cahal - Usaar Soul Line
    • Great Force I
    • Gate Smash I
    • Genos Master I
    • Mutation Manifest I
    • Mind Wall I
    • Skin Purge I
    • Body Morph I
    • Keen Mind II
    • World Shift I
    • Afflicted Life I
    • Sacrifice Curse I
    • Cursed Soul I
    • Blood Eyes VI
    • Cahalic Form I
      • Cahal Form is a brown-furred humanoid with animalistic features - claws, pawed feet, curling horns, and a wolf’s skull taking the place of the upper & front areas of the head.
    • Wall Climb II
    • Super Self II
    • Super Self VI
    • Armour Rend I
    • Light Mend III
      • Moonlight.
    • Bunker Down I
    • Super Self I
    • Armor Flux I
    • Hunt Sense I
    Visual Information
    • Eye Color: Glowing icy-blue.
    • Hair Color: Black.
    • Hair Style: Loose curls.
    • Skin Color: Deep brown with a faintly ochre-tinted hue.
    • Height: 7'8"
    Personality
    • Choose your Character Alignment
      • Chaotic Neutral.
    • Choose your Character Personality Type
      • The Explorer (Jungian archetype).
    • Choose your Character's Religion
      • Colossi Worship | 6/10 | Follows a highly animistic interpretation, treating the Colossi as “natural spirits” suffused throughout the world around her, their wills and thoughts reflected as portents in the movements of nature.
    Life Story
    • Born the child of a farborn Songaskian in a melting pot of a Daen port city and an Avanthar - a Cahal - who haunted its dark roads, Ishani was a child of shame, hidden away from the world for her early years. Her Songaskian mother kept her inside until the age of nine; while the Avant simply moved on not long after her conception, uninterested in any part of raising her.
    • Not long after her tenth birthday, the girl finally made her way outside, lost in the tumult of a world she never knew. She was recovered after a few days, but this first glimpse of the world beyond left her restless, and she would never allow herself to be cooped up again, at least without making things far too difficult.
    • By sixteen, she was too much to handle. Taking far more after her Avanthar mother than her Songaskian one, she was a considerable handful, ultimately breaking free and setting out in pursuit of the parent she never knew, and answers to the constant nightmares of the Colossi Portal that haunted her resting hours.
    • Tracking her tribe, the Cahal brood was finally met with others like herself in the form of full Cahal, who soon turned her wholly to join them. Though her mother had long moved on, she ran wild with the tribe, learning to live without reliance on the civilised world.
    • During the early days of the colonies, Ishani had grown restless, wishing to see the new land that some sought to spread out to. Stowing away, she made the journey across the sea to the colonies, running wild almost as soon as she arrived.
    • Many years were spent in the depths of the woods, until a first farmstead was established on the edges of her territory. Far from interfering with it, she left it as a curiosity, a reminder of a world she had largely left behind. Though she took cattle on occasion, the inhabitants soon began to leave them out for her, an unspoken agreement maintaining peace.
    • Decades more pass, and the farmstead grows into a village, expanding day by day. Trying to force them back from their encroachment upon her soil, she tears through herds of cattle, seeds weeds through crops, and succeeds in causing many to flee.
    • And so when the time came that they grew desperate, the last of the village made a decision: another sacrifice, as in the old days. But, rather than cattle, they left one of their own.
    • Ishani took her new possession, and ensured she did not leave the farmstead on which it had been offered. She allowed her to maintain and repair the farm, to replant crops and live in comfortable seclusion, and in time came to speak to her, growing close and allowing her to leave the farm from time to timel.
    • The remaining villagers slowly left in fear as the attacks continued unabated; in the end, only Nölkelle and Ishani remained, a single comfortable farm surrounded by the overgrown ruins of so many others. A few quiet years were spent in such isolation, but no peace lasts forever, and this time it was the Bone Horrors that threw their world into disarray.
    • Nölkelle arranged them transport and safety, ensured them passage to Regalia. Ishani followed, now lost, her home destroyed. She was cast into the world once more, and into the city; or at least the wilds around it.

• Winner Winner x 2
    #1 Sozzer, Aug 26, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2022
  2. Follower

Follower :3c Staff Member Roleplay Staff

@Sozzer Hello I've claimed this app for review, expect a response within thirty six hours.

3. Follower

Follower :3c Staff Member Roleplay Staff

@Sozzer Everything seems to be in order, Approved.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1