Interweaving Character Backstories

rimacutem

Dwarves are my Roman empire
Reaction score
Hello there
3 years ago CocoaCherry posted thread for people to connect their backstories https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/interweaving-character-backstories.80769/#post-944345
Give characters some "way back" history
And it was best idea that has been on my mind since

Maybe your characters met in war
Or you are two sailors that served on same ship
There are many possibilities

And so I am redoing thread for people to post their backstories and reach to each other

IGN: (username)
Character: (link your app)
Brief Description: (2-4 sentences outlining your character in broad strokes)
Dynamic: (are you looking for a specific dynamic at a certain point
in time of your character's story? Friendship, rivalry, forgotten love...
or just want to jam it off and see where things take you?)
Contact: (do you want to talk about it over DMs, discord, Skype... etc)

IGN: rimacutem
Character: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/wulf-grofsmid.100486/
Brief Description: Old Regalian slum dwarf, who in desire to escape poverty joined some gangs and became mercenary. Deeply religious to Duindin. He is quite tolerant to afflicted, but shares his race´s grudge towards Isldar
Dynamic: Did you character´s village get burnt by mercenaries? Wulf can be guilty
Wulf spent last 2 years on Ellador in religious militia fighting Isldar. Isldar character may have met him there
Did you character live in Regalia over last 60 years? Could have known Wulf, be it old friend or foe
Also if your character is over 200 years old, they could have been member of gang that killed Wulf´s ancestors as they arrived to Regalia, if you desire grudge by dwarf against you

Y'know what, this is a neat lil idea.

IGN | Gwyndo
Character | Vharse
Brief Description | A Void-Loyalist Kathar ex-pirate harlot with a chip on his shoulder
Dynamic | Vharse is a young Kathar but could be old friends with anyone who was a pirate recently or visited the Dread Empire's capital - If he did meet you, it was probably in a brothel he was working at, or an Armas 'ceremony'.