Preserved Sheet Inkeri Årud

This sheet was missing a prefix or has not been edited for a long period of time. Please create a ticket including a linkif your sheet was moved in error.
  • You do not need to state points gained from school under your total proficiency pool. Change it to 40.
  • You have 10 free points in cultural proficiencies.
Mark your edits in red and tag me when you've made the appropriate changes. @JennaLikesCoffee

• You do not need to state points gained from school under your total proficiency pool. Change it to 40.
  • You have 10 free points in cultural proficiencies.
Mark your edits in red and tag me when you've made the appropriate changes. @JennaLikesCoffee
The point pool represents how many points your character has in total, any points given to you for attending a school would be included, in this case, +30 for attending the School of Skagger.
I'm choosing not to use those ten extra culture points for the time being.

The point pool represents how many points your character has in total, any points given to you for attending a school would be included, in this case, +30 for attending the School of Skagger.
I'm choosing not to use those ten extra culture points for the time being.
The point total you list above your proficiency distribution does not include the extra 20 you would gain from putting 10 into a school. It will aways be equal to character age. @JennaLikesCoffee