Archived Increase The Amount Of Rentable Regions

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

Lord_Aza

I actually work at a medieval castle nowadays!
Reaction score
Faction
Sochinja
Kingdom
None
Right. We all know Regalia's been growing rapidly, and amazing new districts are being built and thrown on the market all the time. That being said, it really is painful to see all the newer houses being taken from you, just because you can only have one at a time.

I'm suggesting that non-prems get the access to renting two houses, and prems get four. This would overall increase the amount of RP in the different parts of Regalia, and more people would be able to create and play out multiple characters. This would also benefit real estate businesses.

Do share your opinions below :)

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
While I'm all for having multiple houses for a single account, I think this would lower the incentive for RP'ers to purchase Premium. ^^;

If they gave non-premiums 2 houses I'd be happy, even if they made our rents higher or premium users' lower, or even both premiums and non-premiums are able to have more houses. Sure would help for those with multiple houses

I understand why you cry for this, but this is whats called an incentive. By removing incentives, motivation to purchase premium fades, and the server fades with it. If you honestly desire more homes this badly, purchase Premium, its the whole reason the incentive exists. Removing the Restrictions would start down a very slippery slope we already went down several months ago.

I mean it as all players get more houses to own...

Ok Par... I won't question you... Probably a genius best education ever. Ok thanks for the insight

@PariahFolk is right. Even if you were to raise both limits, where you still get more rentable regions as a premium , it's really risky. If you want more rentable regions you really should buy premium . Not only do you get more spaces to rent, you also fund the server to build more. It's a win-win.

But also, premium has a lot other bonuses as well, keep in mind.

I myself can actually not buy premium since my dad isn't too fond of servers like Massivecraft who offer premium and the like, but anyway, I have multiple characters, and only one house. It would be fine if the two had the same interests or even the same social status, but guess what? They don't. Because of this limitation I cannot overcome--unless I buy premium with regals--I am forced to cram both my characters and their conflicting personalities in one house. You all talk of incentive, but I do have incentive, only no way to purchase premium.

Well there's my mini rant, but the point is, some of us really can't buy premium, and it sucks when we can't use the housing feature as they do. I know, the point is to make it so they have more than us, but like Gorthaur has said, I would enjoy it if we could rent 2 homes, and premiums could rent 3-4. There is, of course, other reasons one may buy premium other than more houses.

I myself can actually not buy premium since my dad isn't too fond of servers like Massivecraft who offer premium and the like, but anyway, I have multiple characters, and only one house. It would be fine if the two had the same interests or even the same social status, but guess what? They don't. Because of this limitation I cannot overcome--unless I buy premium with regals--I am forced to cram both my characters and their conflicting personalities in one house. You all talk of incentive, but I do have incentive, only no way to purchase premium.

Well there's my mini rant, but the point is, some of us really can't buy premium, and it sucks when we can't use the housing feature as they do. I know, the point is to make it so they have more than us, but like Gorthaur has said, I would enjoy it if we could rent 2 homes, and premiums could rent 3-4. There is, of course, other reasons one may buy premium other than more houses.
Allow me to stop you right there.
tumblr_lzkt4ifmrF1qhelj9o1_500.gif

There are a plethora of individuals on this server whom sell premium for Regals Which are quite easy to acquire, simply open up a shop or spend a couple hours in a darkroom, most factions have one or two of their own. Theres also a small group of people whom have given out premium for free, myself included in this bunch. At the end of the day, there are plenty of alternative means of which you can acquire Premium, without spending any of your IRL money. So don't go about complaining about the inability to gain the premium benefits and boons, when you can quite easily acquire premium within a day if you set your mind to it. Sell some Armour, some Diamonds and Ores, and Darkroom for one or two hours, and you'll be surprised on how quickly you can acquire Regals. There are also Tutorials on the forums on how to make Regals if you want more Details, HERES A LINK.
You said it yourself, you DO have a way to buy premium.
So yes, Buy Premium in Game with Regals.

Allow me to stop you right there.
tumblr_lzkt4ifmrF1qhelj9o1_500.gif

There are a plethora of individuals on this server whom sell premium for Regals Which are quite easy to acquire, simply open up a shop or spend a couple hours in a darkroom, most factions have one or two of their own. Theres also a small group of people whom have given out premium for free, myself included in this bunch. At the end of the day, there are plenty of alternative means of which you can acquire Premium, without spending any of your IRL money. So don't go about complaining about the inability to gain the premium benefits and boons, when you can quite easily acquire premium within a day if you set your mind to it. Sell some Armour, some Diamonds and Ores, and Darkroom for one or two hours, and you'll be surprised on how quickly you can acquire Regals. There are also Tutorials on the forums on how to make Regals if you want more Details, HERES A LINK.
You said it yourself, you DO have a way to buy premium.
So yes, Buy Premium in Game with Regals.

I see what you've said, but I would like you to tell me where I could find players that do sell premium, since I have only seen about 2 within the last few months of surfing the forums. And to note, it does take more than a day to procure enough Regals to buy Premium. Maybe a PvPer with a lot of time may be able to, but as an RPer with limited hours, it's impossible.

Last edited:
I see what you've said, but I would like you to tell me where I could find players that do sell premium, since I have only seen about 2 within the last few months of surfing the forums. And to note, it does take more than a day to procure enough Regals to buy Premium. Maybe a PvPer with a lot of time may be able to, but as an RPer with limited hours, it's impossible.
Most sales are ingame, trade chat. I used to sell on trade aswell.

I'm not in the advertising business, but I'd say talk to @kniferharm