• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

In Spite Of Everything

Rowet

will carry the team in roblox
Premium
Reaction score
VdCS6A4J0xWOKRCjCpM7orogJnjlmQFDF9g7FIn1XGpxuLGd8el3jKf0M2mwD1WZgqGNTucX7CN8udliBG-wA7SPn-iVLLe8WzQT3zfrj8dqPlHBiVw0ZNFMg2Y4A0FSbJEXFsvN_AiO4vmrzfRvcJQ

_kjpwfr4yGB8Fnlgdjv-4-3RmotjHooDHoMATTiCzGxwskLihZtx9KLabqWS48kJqH38rQq2QwIv4e72aYhJAa1hLGDNUXdAicYNhLzvjqUbybsH-VN71GZelPBoFo_fHvYvMnoU1FHCC2vVPVH8w2Q

──────
HOUSE IDEOLOGIES FOR THE IMPERIAL GAMES,
LETS_GO_IDEOLOGIES_WOAH.png
YaBg52jmmu7x-RkjHqlRdbfDJLFHPKIsW7Qf3BC-6A1q9HYdnXTdkYIT-34syZPqjGFus8Pc4L3kym5y_TmNPfRnYFXQTdLMmp164f1a2NkHAyf7I0Ve0dasWHs_ju91B9I7WjlRM6Mes5uyVev4p80
a3CEFj0BvbrHW1hLf1XP9GudrvyKvwQBZFC9rp_KKN29ZqNfnBfFqntaeBd86O7Y8qjrrmC6M02NYRL_1S2K_q3HX5jU6l6xySS8inHz9vgP5MqX_azNyAl6uHDkhlBJ3KUGHD9RAChGCG3VSnEiJFs
YaBg52jmmu7x-RkjHqlRdbfDJLFHPKIsW7Qf3BC-6A1q9HYdnXTdkYIT-34syZPqjGFus8Pc4L3kym5y_TmNPfRnYFXQTdLMmp164f1a2NkHAyf7I0Ve0dasWHs_ju91B9I7WjlRM6Mes5uyVev4p80
[!] Following House Mekrov's proclamation, it was inevitable that House Felaadar would respond. [!]
Perhaps we were hoping to not put our proclamation out so soon. The Purist family known as House Mekrov has forced my hand - and I had promised myself that I would never forget witnessing the patriarch Lord-Protector Riftan Mekrov dismember a harmful Occult in front of a crowd during what was supposed to be a honor duel. I will never forget the numerous breakings of the law & the trial of the Lord-Protector Riftan Mekrov during my tenure as Minister of Law. We will never forget all the needless harm the Lord-Protector has caused in the name of purism. We will never forget the excessive harm that the Purists have caused to - ultimately - harmless Occult.

AND IN THE FACE OF NEVER FORGETTING,
House Felaadar will always remember the transgressions of the Lothar Order in this city - namely the Patriarch of House Mekrov butchering anything that he deemed magical & harmful - with his family members standing quietly by, watching apathetically. House Felaadar will never forget House von Karlisle putting out a public proclamation declaring us traitors to the Empire simply because of the disowned family member known as Naravan who acted on his own violent accord. House Felaadar will never forget Lord-Protector Kurt Erhardt zu Vietenhauser terrorizing a Maquixtl Arkenborn for casting against a Red Hunter in self defense, much less a life or death situation & threatening him with retainment because of it.

House Felaadar will never forget the acts of Purists & how far they were willing to go to drag our name through the mud, how far they were & are still willing to go to publicly defame House du Poncaire with senseless accusations and provide no evidence other than spineless word of mouth. We will never forget the thousands of Occult that were slaughtered because of the Lothar Order's fear of change.

The Dictats of Regalia are ultimately the most dangerous group - unwilling to work with or compromise on what they believe in for the betterment of our Empire - and would rather cut down every Occult they come across.

WITH THAT SAID,
Following House Mekrov's proclamation - any Elven Noble House & any Progressive Ithanian Noble House has House Felaadar's unwavering support and we will stand arm in arm in the face of the Dictats that would rather snuff us out than work with us. To change is to progress - to change is to grow, and we will change to better our glorious Empire.

Any Noble House that is not Elven or not in support of Elven families will not lay a finger on the province of Solleria. Glory to our beloved Empire - and glory to progression so we may better ourselves in spite of everything.

May the Compassion's Hand, Mana, guide yours,
4e5a7eb87381bbcdc213863e4ec56be8.png

Suzenvaela Astreia Felaadar bel-Ireavaal-Solleria
Countess of Ireavaal in the province of Solleria
Matriarch of House Felaadar
Councilwoman of the Municipal Council
──────
hZZKcXh4mTj9XATADgUS2OSkfij4t570Ayzu4WF9lhorjWyFtaIz-WNQlY-ElZiXzB3sL4MhJBgGBg-Zb6DH0GYWug2F3QqW7uxnSZYqdpooVMwbUS4KjwEjQHlldIaTtL2n7NxfKvTsXeHJc8LCEsI
OA4nvzQGx4uIuWt1SKDcy_d3sXIkIwodWo_73KvbLtF1SKL67owqgNKhDZji_QnBTW7TOzM7G5wvuvn1wm5gt6oM1Q6hKYBsB-BoiRb38wiYRQC47dVeutHOLBFyTGNuwKF1iO91fgB8hxPgnDvc_Kw
I AM SO STOKED FOR THE IMPERIAL GAMES CAN YOU TELL. ITHANIAN & ELVEN HOUSES PLEASE DM MEEEEEEE
this layout is inspired by @AlienDark12 's & the proclamation of his is so spicy please go check it out
LET'S GET THIS BALL ROLLING LET'S GO IC DRAMA LET'S GOOOOOO