• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

In Recant

Sparrower

massivecraft's chappell roan
Supremium
Reaction score
New letters, new parchment, tinted pink. An apology brought to light, pinned over the torn remains of previous texts.

• • • • • •
In Recant.
• • • • • •​
༺●˚ To the Elders.
I wish to offer my deepest apologies to my Order's Elder Council. My regret cannot be heavier on my conscience, for a place of heated panic brought choice words you may have read. In my rush to explain myself, I misjudged the accusations levied as an opening to speak, and should not have been so visceral. The words I relied on meant more than what I deemed, and it brought forward a venom I wish to apologise for properly. Never did I wish to go against the Order, or deem myself of position to argue.

I made an error, a lapse in my own judgement, and deign to apologise as publicly as the original missive.
I didn't mean to retort, or state you were wrong about the claims. The Order is my career, as much as it is my life. I will continue to put myself at the forefront of adversity and action for those I call family in our ranks. The Order has brought me kindness in the places I thought it least deserved, and for that I am thankful.
༺●˚ A Brief Thanks.
While I have the mind to spare and the parchment on hand, I wish to thank one Sergeant Lord-Protector Otto Delmotte ( @Apictos ) for his thorough and professional investigation the day of what happened. House Delmotte ( @Arhbi ) continues to be a wonderful example of the Regalian peerage.
In Earnest, I hope that my ill-processed comments can be forgiven.
Yours always,
Ward-Knight Sera Lisbeth Lovette,
Aelrrigan Order, Regalian Chapter.

Last edited: