• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

Imperialisation Declaration

MarquisAlex

Benedictus "The Silver Bear" d'Vaud
Reaction score
Kingdom
Regalian Empire
Roleplay Guilds
Fighter's Guild
T0FUM40mfftuh1VGhoeEXyqnJZdrZnOiA2SgtkshoIVsBWW1lMwWXRcE3kA5fkeAf0fDBnyso-xC3Vc1PxylTT_zQbKntj5GEcRg1FpnPpqDYULWYE934a8bCWe93_K58qkAGfqA

Imperialisation Declaration
Penned by Benedict d'Vaud,
House Patriarch of that Comital Name,
Minister of War Affairs & Count of Erbtaublierwald,
29th April 306AC.
desFSQsQn4ACTR8O7z6BSj0vo3WWCaNldvLLTC0nGH_YiWCUERc_9YVT0MNgf1uWSkZvPERRJuSfn_NRJoj_Vl2-9qb-S_xlL9YwWkHuaeCcSpYBCDB85mka7ZHc6p_paXfIedN3

Let all those with sight bare witness to this declaration.

A shroud of cultural disunity has loomed and enveloped over the Regalian Archipelago as of late, stifling our righteous and hard-won labours with petty squabbles of opposition and discurteous discourse, which do naught but distract the Nobility and Common Folk from their Unionist Teachings.

Enough is Enough.

To become caught within conflicts based on notions of Cultural Opposition, regardless of generational history between our Ailor brothers, is tantamount to betrayal of Our Great Way & the Imperial Spirit. As segments of the Third & Fifth Creeds read respectively:

"All must contribute to the Great Way, from the highest noble to the lowest street beggar. All must also contribute to each other's Great Way however, the noble must give alms to the poor and the poor must take up the sword and spear and bow when the noble is in need of men and women for their banner."

"One day our fair race shall rule all the world and all the known lands and all the known seas and so too shall we take to the skies and conquer anything that can be seen and even that which cannot be seen. It is by the labor of the man, woman and child, and by the direction of the Imperial Spirit and the hands of the Emperors that we shall achieve and bathe in the Divine Fate"

Our Great Way is not an Easy Path.
It is a road filled with many an obstacle that would bar us our Divine Fate, one of which stands before myself this day, when I have to come to the realisation that my own heritage can act as an unwelcome barrier to the destiny which awaits us. As such, I do not take this decision lightly.

I have been a proud man of Opper-Calemberg. Proud of the Alt-Regalian and Leutz-Vixe History that flows through my blood, more surely than water's dance down the fall, cascading to the calmer river below. We too are in such a flight, where we must begin to realise our Imperial Cultural Heritage & true potential under the guidance of the Imperial Spirit.

In doing so, I renew my utter obedience, respect, and deference to His Imperial Holiness, Cedromar I, as the supreme authority of the state. I shorten my birth-name to one taken by eleven former High Holinesses of the Unionist Sancella & I resolve the following:
In Accordance with the Establishment of the Imperialized Standard, as set out in the Imperial Edicts of April 306AC, His Excellency, Benedict d'Vaud, doth hereby adopt & adhere to Imperial Culture.

Improvidus, Apto Quod Victum

May the Spirit bind us in Unity as we face the future.

Glory to Regalia!
desFSQsQn4ACTR8O7z6BSj0vo3WWCaNldvLLTC0nGH_YiWCUERc_9YVT0MNgf1uWSkZvPERRJuSfn_NRJoj_Vl2-9qb-S_xlL9YwWkHuaeCcSpYBCDB85mka7ZHc6p_paXfIedN3

@MonMarty

Last edited:
"Nice of you to speak to your family on the matter, Ben. Hamelin f*cked up by giving you the reins." Czys said to the wall, as Benedict was nowhere close to her.