Realizations And Declarations

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by InversedGremlin, Mar 24, 2023.

1. InversedGremlin

InversedGremlin Who knows, maybe she is mabyelline Premium

[​IMG]

Free Vector

This letter is pinned sparingly throughout the city, with only a small audience in mind.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I wish to begin holding the discussion that was held on March 3rd of 311 AC in Floral Court to light. Though I had not attended the entirety of the discussion, I do feel that I have been able to establish important realizations I have made. To summarize, a layman of the Estellon faith had graced attendees with a guided discussion, gracefully conducting their floor. They welcomed any to come, regardless of faith, beliefs, and what have you. A Lothar Knight had even been in attendance. Given that a small group had gathered, it was a manageable discussion for the layman as well as participants. I have found a deep respect for this individual, as well as those who attended and were willing to share their thoughts.

Moving beyond the passive summarization, I will detail my realizations that I had been struck with and forced to sit with. Certainly, these thoughts have arisen as I am forced to wrestle with the realities and false notions of the 3000 mile march. For various reasons, these realizations are more akin to acknowledging and recognizing my mistakes.
    1. I would like to be clear that I ask for an approach to the Lothar Order that is not outright violent, which may have been lost in my heated words for the Lothar Order. The most I advocate for as of now are defensive actions in desperate situations.
    2. My writings were not written with the intent of fear-mongering to raise a violent backlash. I apologize for the swell of fear that my writings may have produced.
    3. However, I do not apologize for the authentic emotions of myself and my fellow Occultists. We will not be denied our valid fear– whether then or now.
    4. I ask that the Occult work with and within the State, and to honor the power that the Empire holds. Glory to the Empire, for it will protect us.

To make use of my realizations and the lessons that have been dueled out to me by others, I will state my alignment with The Eternal Tower. I hold my opinions akin to the Central Matron and that of Regulus, the Crown Dragon. I do not seek to see the destruction of mages who decide not to convert, as they deserve to live in peace. I do not wish for violence against any party, even those who wish for the Occult to be stamped out. Yet, what is not unchanged about my previous statements, any Mages that cause death or extreme threat to the realm should be handled accordingly. The same goes for any who are Afflicted. I intend to make the journey to Anglia to speak with the Central Matron of the Dragon Cult from Draackenrust and to hopefully be granted the privilege of becoming cleansed. I encourage dimensional Mages to be cleansed of their other-worldly powers for the health of the realm, for the health of Regalia. To the Mages who decide not to be cleansed, I will not chastise your decision and I will always extend a hand to you.

Glory to the Empire,

Aaliyah Al-Hakim

Loyal Servant to the Empire

The girly feels bad about freaking people out and sort of responsible for the harsh backlash that some may have experienced. Aaliyah has stated her alignment to the Eternal Tower and intends to be cleansed of her Void essence, but isn’t a hater or stinky about it. Yay Regulus.

• Winner Winner x 3
  2. Simslp

Simslp About as productive as a Typhonus in Ithania.

A certain Archon pinned his own letter beneath it after noticing and reading one of the pinned letters.

"Greetings,

I write this reply as it is my duty and honor, as delegated to me by Regulus.

To be brief: It is within my power to properly convert mages to dragon magic, as granted to me by Regulus after requesting that I assist him in the ongoing efforts of the Eternal Tower and its mission. I cannot stop you from seeking out the Central Matron in Anglia, busy as she may be, but I can hold the conversion ritual in Regalia if necessary.

Therefore, I invite you and all who wish to answer your call to come to either my estate or the Dragon Temple for further discussion on this matter and to work out the details. For this should never be taken lightly, no matter how much I hope it will happen.

Signed,
    Lynmard Lomstedt
    Archon of Regulus
    Swordsworn of the Bloodcast Order
    Baron of House Gwentyr"

• Winner Winner x 2