Imperial Hostess Vikström Presents | The Regalia Faire

Discussion in 'Player Events' started by Annie_Short, Aug 16, 2023.

1. Annie_Short

Annie_Short that short girl

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Throughout the ages, the Empire has been shaped by remarkable minds who have tirelessly devoted themselves to the pursuit of knowledge and progress. Their commitment to excellence has paved the way for the advancements that have blessed our society today.
    ════ ••●•• ════
    In this era, we recognize the importance of innovation created by our bright citizens. These young minds will one day be the architects of our future. They deserve our utmost appreciation and support. So, I wish to offer just that.
    ════ ••●•• ════
    I invite you to witness the displays and presentations by these bright innovators. They will share their most recent creations, breakthroughs, and developments that promise to shape the future of our Empire. From art to science, technology to culture, each presentation is a testament to the boundless potential of the Everwatcher’s Spirit guidance that resides in all of the Empire’s citizens.

════ ••●•• ════
    This event is an opportunity for all to come together as a community and honor the inventiveness of God Nadir Al-Taqdeer that propels us forward. The Imperial Hostess welcomes all citizens to be a part of this celebration. Engage in conversations, be inspired by the ideas of tomorrow, and lend your support to those who are progressing our society.
    IF YOU ARE AN INNOVATOR OF ANY CRAFT WHETHER IT BE ARTS, TECH, CULINARY, HORTICULTURE, ETC. PLEASE MSG ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE A STALL TO SHOWCASE SOMETHING YOUR CHARACTER HAS CREATED! BE CREATIVE! THIS IS FLAVOR AND A CHANCE FOR CRAFTSMAN CHARACTERS TO BE APPRECIATED! I SEE YALL!

[​IMG]

When? TBD
    Who? Any and all! Especially all craftsmen of Regalia!
    Where? TBD
    Why? Progress Day is a cool concept and I want to show some love to the craftsman characters!

OOC TAGS FOR PEOPLE WHO REACTED TO MSG: @Starliate @SevenBirds @InversedGremlin @NoctisUmbra @damocleas @Zubile @Hutydan @TheHitchHyker @kampferin @HeyoBiggums @KitchenRefugee @Ilyrana @AWildRhia @Maeovika @Renajaka @CocoaCherry @SignoreScafuto @StarriEyedMan

JOIN THE DISCORD HERE!

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    #1 Annie_Short, Aug 16, 2023
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2023