Illivaeríellassa

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by ChapterDeath, Oct 1, 2020.

1. ChapterDeath

ChapterDeath Roof that speaks Vampire Staff Member Lore2

Basic Information

Name: Illivaeríellassa or Illia of Rivellia
    Race: Altalar Solvaan subrace
    Sexual Preference:
    Preferred Weapon: Longbow and Magic

Skill Information

Proficiency Points
    50/50 10/10 Hobby

+21 Sorcery: Exist
    +12 Sword Combat
    +8 Heavy Bow
    +9 Roguery
    +5 Cooking Art (+5 Hobby)
    +3 Pathfinding Art (+3 Hobby)
    +2 Hunting Art (+3 Hobby)

Special Traits/Abilities

Age Control I - Solvaan Racial
    Arken Sense I - Solvaan Racial
    Arcane Mastery I - Solvaan Racial
    Battle Dress I - Solvaan Racial
    Weapon Song I - Solvaan Racial
    Peace Reign I - Solvaan Racial
    Sollerian Mist I - Solvaan Racial

Magic Bolt 1 - Sorcery
    Power Curse 3 - Sorcery
    Magic Sight 1 - Sorcery
    True Path 1 - Sorcery
    Light Mend 1 - Sorcery
    Light Mend 2 - Sorcery
    Exorcism 2 - Sorcery

Heavy Shot - Heavy Ranged
    Knocking Shot - Heavy Ranged

Rogue Gift 4 - Roguery
    Wall Climb 3 - Roguery
    Burglary Pack - Roguery

Physical Stat: 18

Body Shape Calculation: 10 + 8
    Body Shape: Athlethic
    Body Fat: Low
    Languages: 3
    Modern Altalar: 10/10 (Native)
    Common: 10/10 (Free)

Visual Information
    Eye Color: Bluish Grey
    Hair Color: Black
    Hair Style: Long, worn down and braided
    Clothing: Dress, blue and gray coloration
    Skin Color: Fair
    Height: 5ft 8in

Personality:
    Character Alignment: Neutral Good
    “A neutral good character typically acts altruistically, without regard for or against lawful precepts such as rules or tradition. A neutral good character has no problems with cooperating with lawful officials, but does not feel beholden to them. In the event that doing the right thing requires the bending or breaking of rules, they do not suffer the same inner conflict that a lawful good character would.”

Character Personality Type: The Logistician
    “The Logistician personality type is thought to be the most abundant, making up around 13% of the population. Their defining characteristics of integrity, practical logic and tireless dedication to duty make Logisticians a vital core to many families, as well as organizations that uphold traditions, rules and standards, such as law offices, regulatory bodies and military. People with the Logistician personality type enjoy taking responsibility for their actions, and take pride in the work they do – when working towards a goal, Logisticians hold back none of their time and energy completing each relevant task with accuracy and patience.”

Character’s Religion: Faith of Estel | 5/10.

Life Story:

Born to a couple of Solavaan in the province of Solleria within the Regalian Archipelago, early life was rather uneventful for the young nelfin girl. Early life was shaped by influence from the respective history of both of her parents, what with father whom was trained a Ranger and mother whose family owned a vineyard and winery. Childhood revolved around learning the skills of winemaking from her mother to pass down that family trade in a region known for its wine. Learning how different types of wine are created, how different notes or flavors would be added, like floral or citrus, and other steps involved in the process.

Her father was able to impart an appreciation for nature with often trips into the wilderness. Though the child wouldn't take to lessons on meditation and finding a 'thinking space' until later on in life. It is also from her father that the basic principles of marksmanship with a lighter hunting or recurve bow were instilled in her.

While she took to the teachings of her mother, and became decently proficiency in helping out in the family business, it was the stories her father would tell that ultimately acted as a sort of calling to her. Driven by a youthful sense of adventure, and an eagerness to see more of Aloria than just her small corner of it, she managed to apprentice under an old comrade of her fathers. It's here that those early lessons in pathfinding and marksmanship were refined, and other skillsets needed to become a Ranger were imparted. Eventually she was deemed to have learned enough to strike out on her own. By the turn of the century, she had been in service of one of the armies of one of the many Sols that made up Solleria. For sometime, this continued as Illia didn't find herself in many of the wars abroad that took place in the first half of the decade, though by 306 that too would change. She found herself serving as a scout, like her father once did, as one of hundreds of thousands fighting in the Dread Wars near the closing stages of that conflict. After its conclusion, she returned to Solleria for a period before journeying to the Crown Isle on the conclusion of the Clicker Crises.

#1 ChapterDeath, Oct 1, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2021
  2. fantuinn

fantuinn most honest biped in athens Staff Member Lore2

Claimed for review.​

3. fantuinn

#3 fantuinn, Oct 3, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2020
  4. ChapterDeath

@fantuinn 10 Perception split to 5 Perception and 5 Bodycare. I dont think I need a re-review for 10 points, but tagging you for it incase I do.

5. ChapterDeath

Changed to Ammu-Loa's Saving for the selectable Altalar Racial. I feel that it fits the path I want to take the character on thematically more. @fantuinn

6. ChapterDeath

Complete character redesign. Did some barebones life story to create some Elven Ranger/Rogue niche/aesthetic. @fantuinn

7. fantuinn

8. ChapterDeath

@fantuinn Points updated and aged down to 30

9. fantuinn

Under the belief that these, while combined with sword combat and Solvaan racials, are a little too much combat sorcery. Make one or two of them into non-combat casts.

10. ChapterDeath

Darkness I swapped for Exorcism 2 @fantuinn

11. fantuinn