I Watched Myself Die.

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by SanguinePacman, Dec 11, 2020.

1. SanguinePacman

SanguinePacman REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE

In a place where there would usually be a pamphlet with a blank insignia, there instead was a sheet of paper folded in half and a weakly scrawled a title.
    -=+=-
    " The light is gone from me, it sustained me for so long and I see myself for what I am without it. My face is sunken and I am a slave to my most base and utter instincts. I am a fraud.
    In my daze, though, I can give only this last epiphany, this last word from a man who is already dead in all but body.
    Estel is a lie, given my the Est-Allorn who thought themselves better, and when they had not liked the sting of the light they turned to something that I've fought for so long. It's not the Void or the Exist that cause tragedy, it is corruption pure and simple. A priest can feel superiority, a demon can crave power, and a man claiming himself ruler can find that absolute power makes what you do have no flaw.
    The Void is not moral, The Exist is not moral, Law is not moral.
    I will seek what is necessary to expunge corruption, whatever the cost and whatever the name, a dead man once said you will do what is necessary to expunge evil, a War of Necessity, I will make it so. "​

• Powerful Powerful x 7
    • Immersive Immersive x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    #1 SanguinePacman, Dec 11, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2020