Archived How Do You Feel About The +50% Mcmmo Premium Buff?

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unluvable

Lamb of the OCCVLT
Reaction score
Please share your feelings about this. I have some ideas that I feel could potentially be a nice replacement to this, but I would like to know how MassiveCraft's players felt about this first.

EDIT: Upon reading enough feedback from this thread, I will create a thread detailing some constructive criticism and new ideas that I have in mind in the Feature & Idea Discussion section.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I'd like to ask of everyone that is saying "This thread will cause more arguments than is needed, hurr hurr hurr" To please stop. Unluvable asked for you to share your opinions, not dispute the purpose of this thread.

THANK you. There's no arguments in this thread right now. If there's anything, it'd be a debate. You people don't seem to know the difference between a debate and a full-fledged argument.

Since the creation of this poll, I have continued to gather data on this subject. It is now very common to see players max out certain skills in just a matter of a few days, or for "no life grinders" just two days or less. McMMO no longer feels like a challenge to be honest. This is just my personal opinion, but I have seriously begun to fantasize of MassiveCraft bringing a brand new Massive version of the McMMO plug-in.

Moreover, with the introduction of MassiveMoney, I am truly astonished and impressed by the server's ability to bring independent and smooth-running plug-ins to the table. Despite the idea of McMMO being incredible, its inability to be configured to the exact and unique circumstances and environment of MassiveCraft frustrates me. [The most recent frustration being that the McMMO bonus % is unable to be adjusted outside of the strict 50/100/200% intervals.]

I do not intend to call anyone a liar at all, however, I am starting to question whether the +50% McMMO bonus is indeed just 50%. It actually feels like a +100%. The bonuses feel that significant. It is weird that skills that have before taken weeks of dedicated training to max out now only take several days at most of continuous grinding. One small observation was with fishing: It used to be 1000 experience gained per fish caught, but now it is 2000 experience, which is far more than just a 50% increase. Acrobatics can be maxed out in just a few hours. This is insane.

Jared4242
I have heard MonMarty allude to you in regards to you and another individual whose name I cannot remember that you are working on the combat and PvP aspect of MassiveCraft... could you bring in some of your opinions and knowledge on this subject?

This feature is way to op for massive since you can get 13000 power level in 2 weeks if you train a lot. in my opinion i would rather have this removed than having it staying since it cannot be reduced and if people want high mcmmo stats it should take time not seconds
you, my friend, are on the right path... I can tell training mcmmo is hard too train after 500 lvl but even some qdmins told me this was implemented too bring rp and pvp together. And as you see it failed... i was in a race of getting mcmmo with my prem friend, i darkroomed longer and he got double what I had..

Status
Not open for further replies.