Blue Blood Noble Family House Peirgarten

Discussion in 'Roleplay Families' started by seoulmate, Apr 19, 2017.

1. seoulmate

seoulmate Queenbreaker

Accepted with a two week trial.

2. Zubile

Zubile teehee

IGN: Zubile
    References: @mochalattes @BiBiBirdie @Athelois
    Roleplay Experience: I been around the server for a few years, but actively been playing for a year now. I been involved with mostly commoner or crime roleplay but I hope to step into a new scene outside of what I normally play. Despite not knowing much about the Noble community, I'm passionate to learn and excited to see what could come if accepted.
    Discord Tag: Zubile#3507
    Character Name: Lucrece Peirgarten
    Character Age: 19
    Personality Description: I hope to play Lucere as kind-hearted, yet serious youngest child of her family who values a perfect work ethic that ranges from personal to business affairs. Pressures of her status in her family and being the youngest daughter, Lucrece begun to value herself to be overly precise as a result of constant good praise from a young age. Being raised in the Leutz-Vixe culture, she took to sewing as an early hobby in her life. Her obsessive need to be perfect turned her fun hobby into something more serious. In between her studies, she took to learning other skills she believed would better enhance her own ability with her work, learning how to handle a rapier namely in belief that it'd help discipline her with her stich work. This applies to other aspects with her life, being overly serious over seemingly trivial things in hopes of achieving in her mind what is perfect. Despite her obsessive behavior or odd comment here and there, Lucere isn't unnecessary rude to others. Genuinely meaning well to those around her and empathetic to another person's issue. Overall, Lucere loves her family and strives to be a perfect daughter for her family's name.
    Tag @seoulmate and @Yigit for alert coverage.

• Winner Winner x 2
  3. FlossyBerryRene

FlossyBerryRene Meow!

IGN: FlossyBerryRene
    References: @fantuinn @TheBearistotle @Magivore
    Roleplay Experience: I have one character with a special perm currently, I spend around 3-5 minimum hours roleplaying most day's of the week, this can change due to schooling.
    Discord Tag: N/A
    Character Name: Myria Peirgarten
    Character Age:
    N/A Twin I assume age is already set.
    Personality Description: INFJ The Advocate, a woman dedicated into preserving wildlife and nursing sick and injured animals back to health, a pretty introverted and quiet girl but far from shy or timid, is able to speak her opinion but strays away from conflict and violence. I can discuss more privately.
    Tag @seoulmate and @Yigit

• Powerful Powerful x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1