House Celyreos

Ingame Name: OasisRP1
Character Applying / Applying for: Mathieu Celyreos
Do you have Skype/Discord?: Both (scribblesketcherjeh Skype, Nick Moore - OasisRP1#7134 Discord)
What would you class your roleplay quality as?:
~ Combat Roleplay: 7/10 | Standard Roleplay: 8.5/10 | Noble Roleplay: 5/10 ~
How is your roleplay ethic towards players OOC?: I tend to be pretty chilled out in OOC, either just trying to work out what happened in a fight, or making a joke or some such for a good laugh.
How knowledgeable are you of the current times IC and the lore?: I watch the Aloria Story Progressions and look over all of them, though the noble wars right now have been, for me, a little dull, so I skim over them. I have also been playing for about 3 years or so, so I have seen a lot of stuff
Do you have any references?*: As for references, I got a few.... @Emo_Bunny @Ghirko @flareskies @DankDan @AncientBean and any extra ones I can think of in the future.

Ingame Name: OasisRP1
Character Applying / Applying for: Mathieu Celyreos
Do you have Skype/Discord?: Both (scribblesketcherjeh Skype, Nick Moore - OasisRP1#7134 Discord)
~ Combat Roleplay:
7/10 | Standard Roleplay: 8.5/10 | Noble Roleplay: 5/10 ~
How is your roleplay ethic towards players OOC?:
I tend to be pretty chilled out in OOC, either just trying to work out what happened in a fight, or making a joke or some such for a good laugh.
How knowledgeable are you of the current times IC and the lore?: I watch the Aloria Story Progressions and look over all of them, though the noble wars right now have been, for me, a little dull, so I skim over them. I have also been playing for about 3 years or so, so I have seen a lot of stuff
Do you have any references?*: As for references, I got a few.... @Emo_Bunny @Ghirko @flareskies @DankDan @AncientBean and any extra ones I can think of in the future.
Accepted! Really excited to have you! We can get you set up on the Skype/discord chats shortly..

jmh-arkham.regular.png

Ingame Name: Axelu
Character Applying / Applying for: Alden Celyreos or Valentina Celreos- whichever the moderator of this thread feels more comfortable with.
Do you have Skype/Discord?: Axelu#4554
What would you class your roleplay quality as?: (Sign below.)
~ Combat Roleplay: Middle to low- I do not roleplay very much concerning combat| Standard Roleplay: High- I have years of experience, but I do mess up initiating topics with people | Noble Roleplay: Fairly High- I have roleplayed as a noble on other servers like LOTC and so forth.~
How is your roleplay ethic towards players OOC?: I would like to think I am very kind towards people, and welcoming.
How knowledgeable are you of the current times IC and the lore?: Not very
Do you have any references?*: @Smolnoot#6304 @Tall Kal#4706

PV4a8Wf.png
[/QUOTE]

jmh-arkham.regular.png

Ingame Name: Axelu
Character Applying / Applying for: Alden Celyreos or Valentina Celreos- whichever the moderator of this thread feels more comfortable with.
Do you have Skype/Discord?: Axelu#4554
What would you class your roleplay quality as?: (Sign below.)
~ Combat Roleplay: Middle to low- I do not roleplay very much concerning combat| Standard Roleplay: High- I have years of experience, but I do mess up initiating topics with people | Noble Roleplay: Fairly High- I have roleplayed as a noble on other servers like LOTC and so forth.~
How is your roleplay ethic towards players OOC?: I would like to think I am very kind towards people, and welcoming.
How knowledgeable are you of the current times IC and the lore?: Not very
Do you have any references?*: @Smolnoot#6304 @Tall Kal#4706

PV4a8Wf.png
[/QUOTE]
Awesome! Accepted on trial :D
I'll be sending you an invite to the discord server shortly!

Ingame Name: PurrPleh
Character Applying / Applying for:
Making Own
Do you have Skype/Discord?:
Yes/Yes
~ Combat Roleplay:
8/10 | Standard Roleplay: 8/10 | Noble Roleplay: N/A No Experience ~
As long as its not filling a highly populated chat its fine.
How knowledgeable are you of the current times IC and the lore?:
3/10
Do you have any references?*: @ZiggyStarDusted

Ingame Name: PurrPleh
Character Applying / Applying for: Making Own
Do you have Skype/Discord?: Yes/Yes
~ Combat Roleplay:
8/10 | Standard Roleplay: 8/10 | Noble Roleplay: N/A No Experience ~
As long as its not filling a highly populated chat its fine.
How knowledgeable are you of the current times IC and the lore?: 3/10
Do you have any references?*: @ZiggyStarDusted
ACCEPTED-- I'll add you on over to the discord!