• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

Hosting Auditions

Finlaggan

unabashed music and whiskey snob
Staff member
Lore
Reaction score
Website
www.couponbug.com
Y66mSQ7.jpg

transparent-divider-gothic.png

A call to musicians of all backgrounds:

I, Capricci Allegri, beckon all players and singers alike to come and show me what talent you have.

I am forming a tight-knit company of the very best I find that will rehearse and play together and ultimately bring blessed, beautiful melody to the ears of the city.

Creative details will remain under wraps until auditions occur. To schedule, simply send a letter or seek me out: I can oft be found playing at the Willow.

I look forward to being impressed.

transparent-divider-gothic-1.png

OOC

A neat little roleplay project to see if we can form a functioning band and perform together to provoke some engaging and creative public event RP. Going to be going for a gothic baroque genre and vibe-- costumes and plenty of theatricality too. A few people are already on board. PM me in game (Bloodharbour) or just message me here on the forums if you've got a character that could be a potential fit.