• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

Hiring Musicians For Event!

AtticCat

haeksen van regalia
Premium
Reaction score
Faction
Insani
Roleplay Guilds
Gloomfolk
upload_2018-1-26_23-8-35.png
upload_2018-1-26_23-8-2.png

upload_2018-1-26_23-8-16.png
House Villeneuve is looking for Musicians!

Juliette Villeneuve is currently hiring musicians to play at her upcoming ball next month, Nouvelle Soirée Lumineuse, that is celebrating the opening of Salire Magnam Dance Academy!
All those that play for the event are also offered with open arms to be instrumentalists for the Dance Academy upon its opening!
upload_2018-1-26_23-8-21.png

upload_2018-1-26_23-9-16.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Character Name: Zhou Tang
Character Application: Not accepted yet, if accepted b4 event Will edit it in.
Type of Instrument: Flute
IC Letter:

Dear House Villeneuve,
I, Zhou Tang, have seen that you will be hosting a cultural event soon, and would like to attend. I could as well play my flute to provide entertainment if need be. I am not a well known musician, but I do not think myself as any worse to those whom are. If you wish to have me attend and play, I will come with a smile and a tune to play.

Sincerely, Zhou Tang, High Gleemaster.

(The start of the event isnt best timing for I, so if I am not able to attend sorry. I will try my best to make it however, most likely will make it by 6pm EST if I make it at all, aka the tail end of the event I could play)

To Monsieur Zhou Tang,

I'd love to have you attend, thank you for applying! Do bring your best wear to the event as well.

Spirit Bless,
Juliettte Villeneuve