• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

Hiring Alchemists ( Role-play Job) | Open |

Tunea

Dazed and Confused
Reaction score
The writing on the bulletin would be stiff but eligible to read. More so than the usual flyers that come around.

clock-tower-3d-screensaver-big-3.jpg

The writing would read :

Salutations to those of the city known as Regalia. My designation is Francis Systems. I am a hopefully upcoming inventor who wishes to partake in the tasks of exploring the world of invention and science with another, hopefully an intellectual. If this seems like you then please write back a letter to me or just find me at the following address.

-Yours Truly
Francis Systems

Address : Erzroad5

OOC : In dire need of some new rp mates to help in an ongoing rp session involving one particular character. The character shall remain a secret for now but it is a bit interesting to say the least. If you feel like taking this up then message me either here or IG to set up a small session to introduce one another. Looking forward to meet you all.

Last edited:
OOC:
Added note, literally looking for anyone that wants to try out a steampunk type of Regalia rp. Will start to work out the kinks of it soon but as for now it is going well. Anyone can join in long as you can help with the basic plot of the story move along. /msg Jsmalls1324 or Rubarberry to get more info or find us somewhere in the forums to chat.