Preserved Sheet Himeldir Heilen

This sheet was missing a prefix or has not been edited for a long period of time. Please create a ticket including a linkif your sheet was moved in error.
@Scribbe Finally got around to rewriting Himeldir for a re-review, if you're sthe one meant to review this (seeing how you were the last one).

Review:
  • Body type is Muscular.
    • Being a halfbreed of a Medorr Kathar, Himeldir would be unable to reach Muscular build, even being Ailor-leaning. Please lower the Body Stat to Ripped at highest.
  • She'llaq - 10/10 ( Learned throughout Void teachings, fluent)
    • She'llaq isn't a 'normal' language, and cannot be spoken in any casual setting. It is used only for ritualistic events. Further, since Ritualistic She'llaq isn't spoken as the main language of the Kathar, an extra 6 points will be required to have it. Either remove this, or add the required points and specify the language as 'Ritualistic She'llaq'.
  • In Himeldir's Life Story:
    • I'd like you to add where Himeldir was born into his Life Story.
    • I'd also like you to switch out all mentions of 'Saivalthar' from his Life Story to the relevant Kathar subraces.
Mark these edits in red and @tag me when you're done.

Last edited:
Review:
    • Being a halfbreed of a Medorr Kathar, Himeldir would be unable to reach Muscular build, even being Ailor-leaning. Please lower the Body Stat to Ripped at highest.
    • She'llaq isn't a 'normal' language, and cannot be spoken in any casual setting. It is used only for ritualistic events. Further, since Ritualistic She'llaq isn't spoken as the main language of the Kathar, an extra 6 points will be required to have it. Either remove this, or add the required points and specify the language as 'Ritualistic She'llaq'.
  • In Himeldir's Life Story:
    • I'd like you to add where Himeldir was born into his Life Story.
    • I'd also like you to switch out all mentions of 'Saivalthar' from his Life Story to the relevant Kathar subraces.
Mark these edits in red and @tag me when you're done.

Just for some clarification, are you absolutely sure that this is still the case? Because the wiki clearly states that all "Half-elves" can reach Muscular build at max, and you'd think that a half-human would be able to reach that easier, even. Not arguing, just wanting to know if this is the case, or if Medorr Kathar half-breeds are the only case of a half-elf mix being unable to reach this body shape.

Attachments

• Wiki.webp
    Wiki.webp
    3.1 KB · Views: 5