Hello From Cat Of The Attic

Hello people! You may know me as the (wonderful af) AtticCat! If you don't know me, what are you doing you loser! (Jk ily all)

I have been on MassiveCraft for..five and a half months now? I believe that's the right number, but I've been role playing for a little over a year. I've been playing minecraft for about two and half years.

Now a little about me outside the wonderful land of Regalia, I am the older sister (stop thinking I'm a guy lol) of four boys. I'm also the younger sister of one boy. Five brothers and me, great, I know. I love to read and write. I've wasted so much paper writing stories that I might be the cause of a forest disappearing. As for reading, I'm mostly a space (not like aliens but more realistic space books like The Martian* ) and fantasy. I love fantasy, I could read it all day everyday. Medieval Fantasy. I just..in love it. (I could list so many amazing books I read) occasionally I throw a real-life book in the mix but it's kind of rare.

I am not going to tell you how old I am because I'm mysterious like that and no I'm not 9 ffs
My favorite holiday is Christmas because i love being with my family (and I like presents)

And just a warning to everyone! I seem like a really awful person because I am! But if I ever say anything that legitimately hurts your feelings, tell me and I will be sure to not say it again. Despite the fact that I say I hate you all, just know I'm kidding.

<3

*Highly recommend you read the Martian

-AtticCat

Cute.

In any case, that requires your present future past Attic to in turn have intellectual supervision over their stimulus.