Preserved Sheet Harlow Ketch

This sheet was missing a prefix or has not been edited for a long period of time. Please create a ticket including a linkif your sheet was moved in error.
@KrakenLord01 Harlow is Aphar/Scor now. Recording here, so you know I'm not changing it.

Cured of Cahalism. Will probably be editing when the arc is done.

@KrakenLord01 Did some re-analysis, felt I'd get more use out of spells that are less combat oriented. Replaced Super Self 2 with Astral Being 1 and Light Mend 1 with Element Control 3.

@Acosmism updated for char app changes. also removed magic bolt. i did not replace it with anything

prof update hehe. also full maquixtl now. and not a knight

@Athelois quick re-review, exchanged wind magic for sensor

bumping for raid use weheheh

@sonofthestars changed kit because i wanted to be a con goon instead of an omnigoon

@Carlit0o Sorry for changing yet again, but Harlow is a Cahal now. Added Cahal points and Cahal form, ended it off there.

It did not last long. Keeping in re-review for Cahal points though, in case of reinfect.

big edits, need new reviewer
  • profs changed to fit new wisdom and magic stuff. may edit again soon since demonology keeps waking me up at 3 am
  • religion and core concept changed
  • visual info changed
  • backstory changed

@Caelamus quick one but
  • harlow is half-maquixtl half-teledden now, but no functional changes beyond i guess being taller
  • harlow was infected with cahalism

@Caelamus edited profs again i am so sorry, no longer cahal + mage kit + added more constitution

@Caelamus i am so sorry. incredibly minor update, didnt mark for re-review, but moved one point back to wisdom and changed magic to fit new update

@Caelamus teledden update, just added free spell because harlow has teledden specials from custom kit, otherwise no changes

@Caelamus
some quiet point changes, replaced bastion with protectorate pack and mimicry with thaumaturgy for zagreus larp

wehehe updated for bruiser, needs new reviewer

@ChapterDeath
hello i dropped mirror incantation for resilience pack and bruiser parry for bruiser slam