Archived Handheld Torches Plugin

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

indyfan98

I'm not narcissistic. I'm just better than you.
Reaction score
a crappy hole in the ground, Pennsylvania.
Faction
ProudhammerClan
Recently, I was playing an adventure map. After I beat the main story, I got some mods to do the side quests and make the island more realistic. One of the mods was a dynamic light mod. It allowed you to do a plethora of things, from flaming arrows giving off light, to even letting you carry torches to light up your surroundings. It adds a sense of realism.

Wait... Hand held torches? That sounds plugin worthy!

Massivecraft has done seemingly impossible things with plugins. Why not handheld torches? This will ad a sense of realism to the game. It would be cool to see on duty guards patrol Regalia at night carrying torches to be able to see. Imagine exploring Daendroc and holding a torch as you explore a ruin, Indiana Jones style!

This may be difficult to program, but I think that Massivecraft could do it. Other people have tried, but they all have some quirk about them.

Just a suggestion...:$

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
This has been suggested before. I believe it was rejected because it would cause lag due to how it works. From memory I believe the easiest way to do this is when you hold a torch glowstone appears below you giving off light. But will a lot of people using this it will cause lag due to block breaking and moving light.

Status
Not open for further replies.