Hadrian's Legion - Tyrannian Guard

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by Aespair, Jan 21, 2018.

1. Aespair

Aespair Am I the only one here?

INTRODUCTION
    Hadrian’s Legion is the House Guard of House Tyrannian and its interests, and is primarily consisted of members of the house of Hadrianus. With that said, one does not have to be a Hadrianus to join Hadrian’s Legion; one must simply show loyalty and allegiance to House Tyrannian and must display some degree of competency in combat. The primary mission of the Legion is to protect the patriarch and his relatives at all costs, with secondary objectives being set by the standing patriarch at various times. Finally, those in the Legion typically also serve in whatever levy the patriarch has invested his troops into, but this is not a requirement.

ALBUM DE MEMBRA
    Praefect - Caius Hadrianus
    The Praefect is the leader of the Legion and holds executive authority over its members, answerable and overulable only by the patriarch of House Tyrannian. Caius Hadrianus is the current Praefect but can and will be replaced at one point or another.

Tribunes - Troy of Montania
    The Tribunes make up the second-highest rank in the Legion and are answerable to the Praefect. They typically hold the authority to command guards within the Legion and are encouraged to conduct their own missions given that their behavior reflects well on House Tyrannian.

Servus Magna
    The Servus Magna (singular: Servus Magnum) are, in effect, officers of the Legion. They are allowed to conduct minor operations and can command small companies of guards. Other than that, they serve no real purpose other than to reward over-achieving Servus Luminarae.

Servus Luminarae
    The Servus Luminarae (singular: Servus Luminare) are the entry rank of the Legion. They follow the orders of their superiors and make up the bulk of the Legion.

TO APPLY
    Simply follow this template.
    IGN:
    Discord: You must have either Discord or Skype to join.
    Character App: If applicable. If you do not have one, just post the name of the character here.

#1 Aespair, Jan 21, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2018
  2. Brobbey

Brobbey Regalian Pioneer

IGN: GobCorn

Discord: Yup.

Character App: N/A - [in progress] Burr

Question: Will this House Guard provide my character with a decent amount of RP? - asking this because I haven’t seen many members of your family members in Regalia - [ Could be because I haven’t paid enough attention ]

#2 Brobbey, Feb 16, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
  3. Aespair

Accepted. And to answer your question; yes, if you're online around the same time that the rest of the family is. Add me on Skype at your convenience.

4. Aespair

Thread updated and bumped. We're still looking for more members, plenty of fun to be had!

5. Nitesho

Nitesho Hard truths cut both ways.