Preserved Sheet Gwenfrewi The Witch

This sheet was missing a prefix or has not been edited for a long period of time. Please create a ticket including a linkif your sheet was moved in error.
Had to change up her Wisdom packs because of the alchemy system change. Removed Afflicted Knowledge/Curing pack as well and gave her three new artificer packs alongside 6 specials (spoilered underneath the magic ones) @Caelamus

forgot to switch out the mimicry spell to the new one (reflective strike)

also took out her demonology and replaced it with parkour pack, i decided i didnt want to take that path because i kinda lost the motivation for it so im not gonna have it tacked on as dead weight lol @Caelamus

last edit i promise, sorry for all the changes waa

forgot to switch out the mimicry spell to the new one (reflective strike)

also took out her demonology and replaced it with parkour pack, i decided i didnt want to take that path because i kinda lost the motivation for it so im not gonna have it tacked on as dead weight lol @Caelamus

last edit i promise, sorry for all the changes waa
Ok remains approved. Though make sure you change the tag so I know it needs review and I haven't already gone through it.

@Caelamus switched tussling artifier pack to archives pack for girobalda mage archives. no point change otherwise

Need reviewer

everytime i come back as gwen the magic system is changed soi redid her points again, giggles

Removed ARCHIVES WISDOM, added PROTECTORATE PACK - (-1 WIS, +1 CON)
Replaced CASTING MAGIC with MATERIALISM MAGIC
Replaced PROTECTION MAGIC with CLEANSING MAGIC
Updated MAGE SPECIALS with new abilities

miaou miaou @RunicScrawl

i dont need anyone to review this obviously, im just commenting so it gets bumped and people look at it teehee