Archived Guilds Forum

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyrooooo

Insert custom title here
Reaction score
Faction
Saxum
This is a fairly simple idea, and I'm surprised it hasn't been suggested already.

I would like to point out I do not mean factions. Rather, I mean the newly added feature to create RP guilds such as Fight Club/The Alorian Trust of Wayfarers.

With the ever-growing number of guilds (or whatever you wish to call them), I suggest that we add a new forum to put all the guild threads in. I am aware we already have 'Role-play announcements and events' but I feel that guilds do not really fit into this category, and there is an awful lot of them by now.

Also, this would then possibly allow staff to tag the threads 'Pending Review' or 'Approved'

Thanks for reading, tell me what you think!

Last edited:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I think this was suggested before, everyone liked it but nothing happened.

@Pyromaniacal The MassiveCraft forums did at one time host a section in which factions could create an informational thread, or "guild threads" as you call them. It was removed due to the clutter caused by small factions creating a page and then disbanding one week later. The amount of clutter the staff had to moderate became too much.

@Alj23
Forgive me, it was obviously not clear; I do not mean factions. I mean the newly added feature to create, and have canonized, player-run guilds.

<bump>
No comments at all?

EDIT: Who voted 'No' on the poll? Explain why, please.

Last edited:
Exactly my point. No-one wants to rummage through a million role-play announcements looking for a good club.
@TheFinitePeach

So if no-one can find any issues… staff involvement please?
(Alj, I know you got involved, but you misunderstood the meaning of the thread, so I'll discount that, if you don't mind)

So are you talking about OOC, or mostly OOC, threads describing what the guilds, etc are about where people can ask questions and/or apply? Please give some more detail about how you see this working.

@Yendor
I meant that the already existing guild threads (such as this one) could be moved from their current position in 'Role-play Announcements and Events' to a new forum exclusively for guilds/clubs.
The Role-play announcements forum, I feel, is getting far too crowded with things that are not, in truth, either announcements or events. The main culprit is guild threads, and these guild threads would benefit from being separate, because then people could browse for guilds considerably easier.

Thanks for the feedback!

Status
Not open for further replies.