• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

Grudge Against Fury

rimacutem

Dwarves are my Roman empire
Reaction score
Once more, after half year of not having posted of grudges, the same handwriting that declared grudge upon Tarlok half a year ago once more was found around the Regalia

For slaughter of my kin, who wished to reclaim Ruton, artifact forged by our god, I, Wulf Eikinskjaldi Grofsmid, declare a grudge upon Arken of Fury

All those who are wanted by Fury are to be given asylum in mercenary keep under protection of Deathbane militia. Even if they are afflicted or wanted by state, I shall protect them to thwart Fury's plans
Anyone who wishes to thwart Fury's plans will have assistance of Deathbane militia if they ask for such

Rim_Banner-1.png

Last edited:
Wulf,

I name myself Fury's Champion, and take this grudge against myself. In His dedication, I shall drown you in a river of blood made from your own Militia.

-Naravokh.