Glasshouse Spring Gala

Sunliate

Refugee
Reaction score
RspGc2q4btlKxi8AHXAWh4tSEr6a95k1c3D7ZQaBQ9KLprQ9WYP_QylJ2AxTnkBspowBV5GeWABYZEtK4JOJGsS07Go3aJPROkEL8hbok-iB3cm6goorppeCrSBN3G-MYhMCPKYrKCZR88Tyl60-NaE

┌─・。゚: ∘◦☾◦∘。゚. ─┐

Glasshouse Spring
Gala

└─・。゚: ∘◦☾◦∘。゚. ─┘

The Spiteveil's Pact Adventurer's Guild opens the doors to the Guild's greenhouse to all who take interest in joining them to celebrate spring. All attendees are asked to arrive at the gardens in their best formal attire and be kind to the many plants and sproutlings that adorn the greenhouse from top to bottom as they enjoy a night of music and wine to celebrate the blooming of blossoms now that spring has come.

There will also be someone chosen as the Spring Gala Prince, Princess, and Liege, and we will be taking in votes from nominees. To nominate someone for the position of Spring Gala royalty, please send in a letter of nomination, and their name will be on the ballot. We highly encourage nominees to be suggested by someone other than themselves

Although not strict, we encourage attendees to show up dressed under the theme of 'flowers and plants' to match the newly blossomed flowers in the greenhouse.
When?: April 21st | 7 PM EST
Where?: @Snoreb's Instance | The Guild's Manor
Who?: Anyone and everyone

Spring Gala Royalty Nominee Application
Nominee Name:
Why are you nominating this person?:
What are their best qualities?:
What is your name?:

Last edited:
Nominee Name: Verlaine for princess of the gala
Why are you nominating this person?: He is a pretty princess.
What are their best qualities?: His fashion sense is exquisite, His attitude and sass are unmatched, and his looks can kill from across the room.
What is your name?: Ellamae

Last edited:
Nominee Name: Bethan
Why are you nominating this person?: She is my best friend.
What are their best qualities?: Her sense of style and kind heart.
What is your name?: Emil

Nominee Name: Ailred!! xoxox
Why are you nominating this person?: For his hard work and skill! Also because I want him to know that he's appreciated!
What are their best qualities?: His smile :D
What is your name?: Dathil!

Nominee Name: Erwin Braunschweiger
Why are you nominating this person?: I think it would be incredibly funny if he won.
What are their best qualities?: He has not tried to kill me in two years.
What is your name?: Anonymous~