Archived Gift4all Ideas

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

CrazeCow

Master Of Disaster
Reaction score
While many people have been complaining about the new Gift4Alls ruining the economy, there's a few ideas I've come up with and noticed that can help the server get donations and Gift4Alls still be enjoyablew without ruining the economy.

I've noticed that "ridiculous" or funny Gift4Alls like the Master Hoe are slightly popular. The other thing I notice is that when new Gift4Alls are added, people tend to buy them for the first few days they are introduced.

This leads me to believe that if the server introduces some rather odd and funny Gift4Alls, they will gain donations for at least the first few days. A specific item Ive seen people say they want and say they would be willing to donate towards it if it was added is a God Potato. Adding a Potato4All obviously seems like something that would benefit the server. An item such as an enchanted baked potato with Lure II, Jackson-ness I and Deliciousness III could be used for the Potato4All. Other silly but fun items like Memes4All, an enchanted piece of paper, would definetly be popular Gift4Alls while still not ruining the God armor and God weapon economy.​

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Sure, but the price point would definitely have to be decreased. I honestly can't say I know anyone who would spend 13$ for a potato or a piece of paper.

Sure, but the price point would definitely have to be decreased. I honestly can't say I know anyone who would spend 13$ for a potato or a piece of paper.
I think the armor and weapons should stay at $13 so people aren't automatically gravitated towards it while the potato or whatever should be near $7 ish.