Criminally mad with no batteries
Reaction score
Faction
Khetsura
Kingdom
Dominion
CyofMPG.png
Hi, my name is Fay.
In my off-time, I sometimes fine-tune shaders for fun, and to use for roleplay screenshots on Massivecraft. I tried making a thread on the discord to share my work, however my extended breaks made the thread lock up. So now I'm making one on the forums instead, and this will hopefully not happen again.

This thread will include;
  • Names of Shaders I've configured
  • Example screenshots of shaders I configured
  • Modrinth links where you can grab said shaders yourself.

Would you like my configurations?
  • Sure thing! Just respond to this thread and let me know, and I will drop you the config file for it.

Shader config files come in .txt format, a format you can easily open using apps like the notepad. Importing shader configs is as easy as using the "import shaders"-function included in the Iris Shaders mod, or renaming the .txt to match the Shaderpack's. Here is an example:

"Example-Shaders.zip" would need a .txt file named "Example-Shaders.zip.txt" in the shaderpacks folder to act as its config file. When you adjust the configs in a shader, it will usually create this file automatically for you, too.
You'd like your own specific shader configuration?
  • Not a problem! Respond to this thread and tell me which shaders you'd like configured and in what way, and I will do my best to help you out! Ideally, attach a Modrinth or curseforge link where I can download the shaders, and explain what exactly you'd like changed/adjusted, or what your priorities are (performance, brightness, colors, etc. - anything goes).
Below, I will now list and show off the shaders I've already done adjustments for. Enjoy!

Complementary Unbound by EminGT
9qrVpah.jpeg

F8ZwsN2.png

4QPHjoY.jpeg

MakeUpUltrafast by KDXavier
YHl9fRc.png

Q6GrjKx.png

soPbUGl.png

Bliss by X0nk
OkpAMu4.png

afAQYHi.png

BBe3AyK.png

BFwX6jG.png

Mb8yGUI.png

U7U0qiI.png

Last edited:
Love the Bliss Shader, would be very thankful if you dmed it to me on Discord!