Concluded Event Fruit Punch Bowl

Discussion in 'Faction Events' started by LucidTripZ, Jun 1, 2022.

1. LucidTripZ

LucidTripZ

• Host Faction: Chet & Dominion
    • Host Players: LucidTripZ & Sweet_Dreams
    • Who's welcome: Everyone in the community!
    • Time & Day: June 19th 4:30PM CST
    The Fruit Punch Bowl is going to be a massive duel between everyone in the community! The arena will be held at the arena being built at Keizaal. Me and my team of builders are hard at work to make this arena the best the server has ever seen! I want to combine it with the ball being hosted so that halfway through, a speech will be given by either either one or both of the hosts. This speech will hopefully inspire a sense of community, so that despite all of the PvPing and trash talking, we're all having fun doing it. And that whilst in-game, some of our kingdoms and factions may be enemied, that doesn't mean that outside of the games and PvPing, we can't be a community. This will be held directly before the arena is opened. A reward of 1000 regals will be given to the winner of the event, supplied by the host. There will also be a multitude of other smaller events during this time such as Archery contests and more for smaller rewards!

Rules:
    1. Minor flaming during PvP is okay, so long as it isn't taken too far and we all remember that we're just having fun!

2. Leave your IRL beef at the portal.

3. No cutting in lines.

4. Extreme Toxicity isn't welcomed.

5. Listen to the hosts!

6. Read the info board before entering the arena, as they delve deeper into the rules and info.

Staff protection and assistance may be necessary for the sake of having certain permissions enabled and disabled within chunks of the PvP arena.

• Like Like x 1