Free Sketches: Cat Edition | Closed

Catannine

【ʙᴇᴇ】
Reaction score
Introduction
Hey there! I originally saw @Shibani do it, so all credit to them for the idea! Due to the whole lack-of-regals issue at the moment I thought I'd toss in something. Although there are a few baseline "rules" of sorts that I need to lay down.
733298.png
General Rules
  • I cannot and will not guarantee your character will 100% be chosen as I will choose those I deem fit or fun. So, please don't get upset if yours isn't chosen, if it isn't- perhaps try re-applying with a different character?
  • These will be done in my spare time, so they won't be done on any sort of time schedule at the moment, so please be patient with me.
  • If you've made multiple requests, I'm more likely to work on others before yours if they have none at the moment and you already have one.
  • I'm more likely to work on the more simple, human-looking and interesting, requests first.
  • I will only do your request if the template is filled out.
  • I will work on my commissions before my requests.
Character Rules
  • Characters from any universe can be used, so massive or non-massive, I don't care.
  • If you wish to have any specific edits relating to a skin-only reference, PM me to keep clutter off of the thread, please.
  • If you wish to have a specific color palette, please include it in reference images.
733298.png
Template
Body: Bust or waist-up.
Coloring: Do you want your sketch to be colored (if it is, it will be scribble colored)
Character References: I'm more likely to do a character with plenty of references.
Character Details:
This space is for any specific posing or expression you'd like.
Something positive about yourself: This IS required. Let's get some self-love in here.
Something that makes you happy: Not as required, but, a nice touch.
And lastly, please tag @Dreamaxia

Last edited:
Body: Either is fine!
Coloring: Colored or colored lined, whatever is easier!
Character References: Any of my characters in my signature
Character Details: Anything funny or more negative, those are the two areas most of my characters are lacking art in. You can decide on anything though!
Something positive about yourself: This is really sweet <3 I do like my sense of humor. I don't know if that counts XD
Something that makes you happy: How you made these questions tbh. They're so cute!! Also animals are always a plus! <3

Body: Waist-up if it's no trouble!
Coloring: Nah I'm okay!
Character References: Here
Character Details: A big toothy grin and her hands up in a sort of thumbs up gesture.
Something positive about yourself: My hair looks really good today
Something that makes you happy: My friends and family. (They're my whole world, ya know?)
@Dreamaxia (FORGOT TO TAG IM SORRY)

Last edited:
Body: Bust!
Coloring: pls
Character References: God you have no idea.
Character Details: I'd enjoy him being drawn without the glowy eyes!
Something positive about yourself: i can move on from before???
@Dreamaxia

Body: Bust.
Coloring: Nah, just green eyes colored in.
Character References:
Link.
Character Details: Happy go lucky grin!
Something positive about yourself: I have short hair, which is nice.
Something that makes you happy: My dogs.

Body: waist up pls
Coloring: no
Character References: uhh
Character Details: this pose with a happy face : D
Something positive about yourself: i like to read tails gets trolled
Something that makes you happy: free art
@Dreamaxia

Last edited:
Body: Waist-up.
Coloring: No Coloring
Character References: my profile right now , and his skin
Character Details:
Just a happy expression and a tusk ring on his left tusk (when facing him)
Something positive about yourself: I like how my chest feels when I wear my binder.
Something that makes you happy: Gentle giant characters
@Dreamaxia

Body: Bust
Coloring: No coloring
Character References: Character App here
Face/Hair:
85e3b99415a0b493dcec7f845428b07b.jpg

1313a662a7d68d07d06c0de6a8a95c88.jpg

Outfit if Necessary:
533fdf285a8f35f6d8bbf15c886cc6c0.jpg
(Skirt is dark green though)
Don't have a skin yet for her, sorry!
Character Details: smirky-smirk?
Something positive about yourself: I love my blue eyes <3
Something that makes you happy: SNow
@Dreamaxia
tenor.gif

Body: Bust or waist-up, anything is fine
Coloring: Not necessary but if you'd like to!
Character References:

Character Details: Either cheerful or perhaps a bit upset, I don't have much art of her upset
Something positive about yourself: I am very pleased with my newfound confidence regarding my art!
Something that makes you happy: My dog, Scout!

@Dreamaxia

Body: Bust!
Coloring: No color!
Character References: heh.
Character Details: Happy potato, for once! Just a big ol' grin on him please.
Something positive about yourself: I'm not super tired today! Yay!
Something that makes you happy: STAR WARS THE CLONE WARS IS BACK YO.
@Dreamaxia

Body: Waist up (if you can't, then feel free to change it to a bust)
Coloring: I prefer it to be colored, though only if you have the time at the moment.
Character References: Beware, large photos.
Character Details: There is no specific pose that i'm looking for, or expression. I can provide small character notes though! :D
Xiu is a kind hearted mute, short tempered, and a smol bean. <- and that's all I got.
Something positive about yourself: I like that I survived school last year. (which I have to go back in 8 days... yayy)
Something that makes you happy: I like it when I see people using the art I made for them, even if it is bad or from a long time ago.

@Dreamaxia

Coloring: Yes please! Love me some colour!
Character References: See my profile pic and my app HERE Aaaand le skin skin thing.png
Character Details:
Just a flat expression, please.
Something positive about yourself: I strive to ensure my friends are happy and feel like they've got a friend in me.
Something that makes you happy: PUPPIES

Character: Dre Calvara
Body: Either is fine
Coloring: Yes please!
Character References: Childish Gambino from This is America for face/hair/facial hair and body type, his skin for his clothes, general inspiration reference is Cuban revolution
Character Details: No preference with poses, but if you want to draw him smoking a cigar that'd be nice
Something positive about yourself: Dre has a big loving family
Something that makes you happy: Traveling
Pick me senpai @Dreamaxia

Coloring: Sketch
Character References: Art
Character Details:
Blushing while laughing slightly, like just being told something she hopes is true.
Something positive about yourself: I can draw sometimes hah, when my had cooperates.
Something that makes you happy: Calm music while trying to deal with a frustrating drawing
Have a little tago@Dreamaxia

Body: Waist-up.
Character References:
Character application!
Screen_Shot_2018-07-25_at_6.55.24_PM.png
Screen_Shot_2018-07-25_at_6.34.02_PM.png
2018-07-25_18.35.23.png
2123123_3.png

mah-REEEE.png

marie.jpg

MatyHhTVnrUYQwLG.gif

comMM.png

tumblr_nmiyb2hq4j1u2olxbo1_400.gif

tumblr_nnef9z3Omb1u2olxbo1_400.gif

tumblr_no64ptkLP61qdm7rno1_400.gif

tumblr_npfjvtLptt1u2olxbo1_540.gif

tumblr_nsg3ecvhpA1untqm5o1_500.gif
I put a lot of references as requested. Oops. She's Mary Sibley from Salem if these aren't enough! <3
Character Details: Possibly a smile towards something such as her kids, if not that then, a placid and well-mannered smile!
Something positive about yourself: Made some nice food for the k i n, hon hon baguette. +10 cooking skill proficiency when.
Something that makes you happy: The friend group I've placed myself in within this server! emo cringe oof. lololol.

Last edited:
Coloring: Yep! But I also don't mind if it's not colored.
Character References:
cyber doodle sketch.png
Pervious Art
0e3b8194636ffac7705bc00365685e59.jpg
Outfit Ref (Just without the bandanna)
67205e654b9f2771bf1401b06a3338bb.jpg
Hair Ref (Its okay if the braids arn't in there, tho <3)
14d2a21679534f6b369b3155973fc092-2.jpg
Face Ref (Just without the scar)
CieliSkin.png
Skin
Annnnnnd
https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/cieli-levilja.68208/
Character App
Leme know if you need any more! There are a few more refs, I just can't get to them because Pinterest isn't working for me at the moment.
Character Details: Maybe a charismatic smile? Or just a smile, if that doesn't work.
Something positive about yourself: I really like my summer job as a life guard (I hope this counts <3)
Something that makes you happy: Playing Dragon Age

Last edited:
Template
Body: Whatever~<3
Coloring: You choose!
Character References: https://imgur.com/a/7Hjzss1
Character Details:
Whatever!! You know how Phadey acts so go wild bb<3
Something positive about yourself: you?? in my?? life??
Something that makes you happy: You? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? what the fu ck kind of questions are these

@Deminisher @Dreamaxia

Body: waist up
Coloring: yeah if u want homie
Character References: this will be a lot, and i'm gonna do it for each person in the Yao brother gang. they'd all be wearing
outfits like this, with different colored shirts.

> Xiaoshu is this little chi boy who talks in broken common and speaks in third person. "Xiaoshu sad!!" he's like 5 to 7 years old and looks like this. remember to give him the nerdiest bowl cut you can possibly think of. he's probably half the height of his big adult brothers. his shirt would be salmon pink color. poses would be very kiddy.
  • Zhongshu would be situated in between his brothers, and appears in his mid twenties. his facial reference is based off Steven Yeun (image attached). Since he's happily married,
> Dashu is your typical tough military looking dude, and he's pretty athletic. LIKE THIS GUY. he might be flexing or something, or his arms could be crossed like a badass.

Character Details: what i am looking for is a sketch of three Ch'ien-Ji brothers lined up in order from shortest to tallest. Their names are Xiaoshu 小鼠 (little mouse), Zhongshu 中鼠 (medium mouse) and Dashu 大鼠 (BIG mouse).

Something positive about yourself: i'm very passionate about saving manatees
Something that makes you happy: not being sleep deprived and severely jetlagged (i just got back from china)

Attachments

• Zhongshu ref.png
    Zhongshu ref.png
    759.8 KB · Views: 0
d
Character: Dre Calvara
Body: Either is fine
Character References: Childish Gambino from This is America for face/hair/facial hair and body type, his skin for his clothes, general inspiration reference is Cuban revolution
Character Details: No preference with poses, but if you want to draw him smoking a cigar that'd be nice
Something positive about yourself: Dre has a big loving family
Something that makes you happy: Traveling
Pick me senpai @Dreamaxia
DUDE I LOVE YOU FOR THIS sadifhjasldkfasjdf childish Gambino is epic

Body: Either
Coloring: Colour is cool, but i dont mind.
Character References: Enzo bb
Bowie-Who-Can-I-Be-Now.jpg
41-77-2-8-08t.jpg

david-bowie-steve-schapiro-ss04.jpg
c47afff5e06feb2f4d29bca759f92a67--david-jones-inspiring-people.jpg
r2IXQFP0SISfe0onUug-y2TeLVVNGcWJO-bMnb1Qt-GJwxfhdP_9fuKJi1kG4xyCSaNBFM36fr8dfdRYR_0r7v-DU-7njyDiFTJDuVzuX0Iaw5j8OKH_dopfNK4EnRpgymkiOHZb

Character Details:
Usually in high spirits with a warm smile on his face, open body language!
Something positive about yourself: I can make myself look cute with the absolute best lighting, (also I think it depends how i'm feeling about myself overall that day really..)
Something that makes you happy: Music, I really love music because it can just put me in a better mindset when it's been a shit day-- Oh-oh and I also really appreciate my friends from here.. If I'm sarcastic to you alot it means I probably like you to some extent!!
@Dreamaxia

Body: Waist-Up
Coloring: Do you want your sketch to be colored I want my sketch colored with the Main character with light gray skin, with blue and gray eyes, and white hair, with A pink coat.
Character References:
images
images
Character Details: The Character is the Focal Point of the piece, she needs to be with a happy emotion on her face, smiling at Red Roses in the Park.

Something positive about yourself: I love art, and admire to learn how to draw.
Something that makes you happy: Not as required, but, a nice touch.