Art Auction Free Art Raffle

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm incredibly thankful to be part of this community, and also have some dope fucking friends like @The_Roleplayer . Mwah, mwah

No matter how much nearly everyone shits on the Inquisition & Other Guard Charters, they still provide Roleplay and are generally good people, and that's pretty fucking awesome.

I am back to work with full spirits! I pray that everyone is well during these times. Let me knoe if you want to talk and say hi or whatever you want really! The name is Hunter btw!

Protip: Crush up oreos, add in a splash of milk and mix until it has a batter consistency. Microwave it for 1 minute, and enjoy!

Hey, y'all. It's ya' boy, Takao. I hope you all are thriving and doing well amidst this pandemic. Shit is scary, and when or how soon this is going to end is up in the air. Regardless, we all need to keep a positive mindset in order to get through it. Binge your favorite T.V. show, exercise, meditate, etc. Try and make the best out of this situation.

Sending love and great vibes to everyone in this lovely community I've practically grown up with. Stay strong, stay healthy, and stay epic.

i love my cat and i hope everyone in the world who has a cat also loves their cat because cats are very cute flossy i hope you get blessed with a cat because cats are lovely and you deserve to be able to cuddle a cute ball of fluff and snuggles :happycat: :screemcat: :catsmirk:

Hello! I hope that during this quarantine everyone is staying happy and healthy. I'm glad to see all the returning faces to the server as well as all those that are finding us during this time <3
Hi glad to see all the returning faces to the server as well as all those that are finding us during this time <3, I'm beash

for some reason this thread was what reminded me that you exist, flossy

anyways, i decided to try ivy's suggested oreo... thing... and it's actually decent
would recommend
thank you for posting it @BeetrootSalad
i'm still going to bring up amaunet though

Hollo Floss, hope you're having a great day! :)

Number 28 @Shibani is the winner!

Thank you for everyone who participated I will be sure to do another raffle in the near future thanks for spreading positivity

Status
Not open for further replies.