Free 2 Use Skins | Bunemma's Closet

Discussion in 'Massive Marketplace' started by Bunemma, Mar 17, 2022.

1. Bunemma

Bunemma guinea pig gremlin Staff Member World2

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    〚 ۞┇ ════════════════════ - ‹ •◦ ✣ ◦• › - ═══════════════════ ┇۞ 〛
    [​IMG]

As of late I’ve been posting a bunch of free to use skins to Planetminecraft, but realized it might be harder for some players to find -- so I’m consolidating them onto this post, and adding more in the comments as more are made available to use.

A majority of these were either made for free, or haven't been used by whoever bought them for months. If you happen to be someone that bought the rights to use any of these skins and take issue with them being free use, feel free to message me on discord.

To use the skins, just open the spoiler under the set of skins you'd like to take a skin from, right click the file itself, and open in a new tab. You should be able to save the image from there, and port it into whatever editing program you use!

[​IMG]

Before we get to the skins themselves, here are some rules and more information about the skins.

1). These are free to use skins. This means that more than one person will be using these at any given time. They are not your skins once you have used them. They do not belong to you.

2). Because of bad past experiences, I limit the types of edits I’m comfortable with on these skins. They’re still things I worked hard on, and don’t want to see cut up into pieces.

- Swapping colours around is fine.
    - Small edits, like adding shirts underneath, longer sleeves, etc. etc are fine.
    - Taking pieces and using them for something else is NOT fine.
    - Franken skinning is NOT fine.

[​IMG]

Something like this is specifically what I want to avoid. The one on the right is a dress I made, and the one on the left was an edit that was then re-distributed to another player.

3. Do not take credit for these skins. Do not post them onto skinning websites, and always provide my name or a link to this thread when asked who made your skin.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

All of these skins can also be found on my Planetminecraft, which can be found here!

If you have any questions about how to use these skins, or what you can and can't edit, feel free to send me a message on discord! Bunemma#9308

[​IMG]

PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT ON THIS POST. I WILL BE POSTING NEW SKINS AS REPLIES.

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 24
    • Powerful Powerful x 2
    • Immersive Immersive x 1
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Bunemma

Bunemma guinea pig gremlin Staff Member World2

〚 ۞┇ ════════════════════ - ‹ •◦ ✣ ◦• › - ═══════════════════ ┇۞ 〛
    [​IMG]
    Now that the Seasons Change Gala is over, these skins are free to use period! Use at your leisure, and as always, colour changes are fine!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Friendly Friendly x 1