Archived Forum Faction Section.

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aldaz108

Refugee
Reaction score
I used to Roleplay myself on SA:MP. I am new here and noticed that the forums dosn't have a "Faction" section for people to post there factions and infomation about them. I think it would a great idea if you added in a new section to the forums called "Factions" where people post there faction and can edit the post giving all sorts of information about there factions.

For example, a dwarven faction comes up with it's own huge city. They can post in the factions section to let everyone know about them and what there story/lore is.

Adds more fun and realism to the world. :D

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
This was actually a feature the forums used to have, it was removed for lack of use or something, I cant really remember.

This was actually a feature the forums used to have, it was removed for lack of use or something, I cant really remember.

Well, they should add it back and ask some of the more capable players who can RP and everything to post there. I sure would once I get the funds to start my faction hehe.

Well, they should add it back and ask some of the more capable players who can RP and everything to post there. I sure would once I get the funds to start my faction hehe.

Thing is, if they remove something, it was for a good reason, also you can generally get all this information in the faction recruitment pages.

Removed due to lack of use, as well as us having far too many factions to govern such sub forums. The amount of manual work required to set them up for little to no value return makes it very unattractive.

Status
Not open for further replies.