For Whom The Death Knell Rings

Discussion in 'Player Stories' started by Lionfiles, Jun 19, 2022.

1. Lionfiles

Lionfiles in love with aleksandra

FOR WHOM THE DEATH KNELL RINGS
    ⫷‒═══════════════════════════════{⛞}═══════════════════════════════‒⫸

[​IMG]
    Twilight in Old Kievan Rus - Joseph Feely
    ⫷‒══════════════════════════════{⛞}══════════════════════════════‒⫸
    ⫷=-THEMATIC-=⫸

“Moral law is an invention of mankind for the disenfranchisement of the powerful in favor of the weak."
    ⫷‒═══════════════════════════════{⛞}═══════════════════════════════‒⫸

The sound of footsteps could be heard in the dark. ~Click, click, click~ “Hello? Can someone help me?” The man yells out in fear, attempting to move even under duress. A hand grabs his throat, pulling his head up suddenly. Only air escapes his throat as he stands there, tied to a wooden pole. He can feel a presence behind him… A large one. The man starts to visibly shake in fear, completely and utterly scared for his life. “P-Please…” He manages out, still unable to see anything. Finally, his blindfold is untied and his throat let go of. He squints his eyes at the sudden brightness, turning his head away immediately. He regains his composure and peers back, noticing the tall blonde woman in front of him. She had light blonde hair and blue eyes with a muscular frame. She steps forward, resting her face in front of his. “Now, Esteban. I know Antoinette held some expectations for you and you… In turn- Failed.” She pulls out a blacksteel dagger, flipping it in her hand only for a moment before placing it right under the man’s neck. He finally starts to reply, “What? I did what was normal. She was to be my wife and she was to do what I say. We are not even together anymore!” The woman then brings her dagger down, hovering it over his stomach. “I only hope the Everwatcher holds some form of pity for you.” She utters, before digging the dagger deep into his stomach. A crazed grin appears on her face as she does, almost… Enjoying it? Blood spurts out from his body and onto the woman’s right side, covering her face and clothes. It slowly envelopes her hand, dripping onto the floor quietly. Red ichor spills out from his mouth and onto the ground, his eyes still stuck on the dagger. She continues to stab him, one after another until she is satisfied with his death. The man quickly passes on and into the afterlife, his head hanging down towards the ground. “Aleksandra. Where should I take his body,” the large presence from behind asks. “To the sea, Karl. Not even the pigs deserve him.” She replies, stepping back from the man’s body. Karl cuts the rope that ties his wrists and picks up his body, carrying him out of the room. Aleksandra looks down at her hands, completely still. She then peers up at the ceiling, stoicism returning to her face. “Everwatcher… Forgive me of my sins.” The grin from earlier, steadily reappears upon her visage.

⫷‒════════════════════════════{⛞}════════════════════════════‒⫸​

• Powerful Powerful x 6
  2. 3Euphoria3

3Euphoria3 no i don't know zendaya

Antoinette blushes.

• Immersive Immersive x 1
  3. AlienDark12

AlienDark12 Supremium

Riftan nods.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  4. snakegotcake

snakegotcake

Xx Cain listens to The Cure on vinyl and thinks about how terrible the world is xX

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. kampferin

kampferin Refugee

Sujin is the cause, stealing Aleksandra's wife.

• Friendly Friendly x 1