For A Brighter Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by BrammekeH, Oct 7, 2021.

1. BrammekeH

BrammekeH Local Bread Provider

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥

[​IMG]

◣━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◢

Important locations within Regalia soon found themselves a few posters richer; primarily within known locations of resistance, such as the Kade Estate, though also spread across the more well-traveled streets of Regalia, barring those under Sanguine occupation. The posters in question had been carefully written out, both in Common and Altalar language. Those present when the posters were put up would see a single Fin’ullen, hands filled with numerous copies, wandering from place to place to display her work upon the walls of the Holy City.

◤━━━━━◥
    ◤━━━━━━━━━━[♟♜♟]━━━━━━━━━━◥

Regalia; how far are we willing to go for our ideals? How much are we willing to put on the line to do what is righteous? Our pride? Our integrity? Our lives?

Amidst this crisis, we have seen those we held dear to us succumb to death or affliction. We have seen those that were supposed to protect us prove powerless against the violent strength of those that sought, and still seek to, uproot all that has been built up over many years of strife in one fell swoop.

And yet, despite it all, there is a silver lining.

We, as a people, have unified, despite our differences. We have banded together, our weapons raised in defiance against the common threat; our voices refusing to be silenced by those that would see our tongues ripped out. Those of us that still stand, brought together not just by the offense of the Lich Lord and his allies, but also the sacrifices of those that, too, participated in this battle; but did not survive. And so I urge you, from the bottom of my heart. Do not let those sacrifices be in vain.

Those people that we will remember fondly gave their everything for the greater good; for the success of our continued resistance. As it stands, they are the heroes that must be hailed, for they were willing to put themselves on the line to grant us the opportunities we needed to triumph. And, perhaps, we should learn a lesson from their bravery. A lesson from their courage, and their selflessness, for these three traits is what we will need in the battle to come. Our duty is not over. Not yet. We march towards the closing chapter of this historic tale, and I ask of all those that read this, wherever you are, whoever you are; come forth, and take back this city.

I do not ask of you to charge in blindly towards the ever-looming threat of the skybound fortress, casting its never-ending gaze upon us. Neither do I ask you to bring the fight to those that oppose us if you have never lifted a blade in your life.

I merely ask for your best during our approach towards the finale; step forth, Regalians or otherwise, to oppose those who have oppressed us. Rise up in defiance to their corrupt words and evil deeds, and be emboldened with the knowledge that we all stand together for a brighter tomorrow. Assist in whatever way you can, no matter how small or insignificant it may seem. Let there be no room for haphazardness; and should the time come where your life is weighed against the survival of the many, I hope you shall make the same choice I will.

For we must be willing to sacrifice everything, to gain everything.
    Luey’nnaeli Kaemarith

◣━━━━━━━━━━[♟♜♟]━━━━━━━━━━◢
    ◣━━━━━◢

• Powerful Powerful x 15
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1