Newsman
Reaction score
Faction
Ben Jones Fanclub
Kingdom
Ben Jones Fanclub
Roleplay Guilds
Ben Jones Fanclub, The Old Guard.
All from here to when I mark that it is ic is ooc.

Basically Tilith=sun and we pretty much worship the sun!
Tilith is all powerful in the followers eyes. and the leader of the group tells that when the time comes, all who worship Tilith will be given a body-less form of pure flame.

Rules set by the leader:

• All fire mages are heretics, due to them creating "artificial" fire.
  • The leader of the group has full command over other followers, only when all other followers wish for someone else to take command, or when the leader is killed/injured.
  • Any showing of a follower worshiping any other deity, the follower shall be removed.
  • To put out fire is horrid, A follower is to never put out fire.
Tell me if there is anything I need to add or remove

From here on is Ig
Three posters could be found in the sewers, and one other. one would be on one of the boards of the shoperson's shopkeep, one on one would be in the booth of shame in the sewers, and one directly behind the teleport on the statue thing, and the last one on the door of Empressroad9.
The posters would look like this:

"Worship
Following
Burning
Join Us
Tilith already rules
you should follow
before too late
we wait at the ninth road of the empress"

This is all void! Everything has been revamped, and sent to the regalian crime forum.
https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/fides-ingnis.67198/

Last edited:
This is all lore incompliant. There is not sun-worshipping cult already written into the lore and I very much doubt Marty would allow you to go ahead with this. Just in case though:
@MonMarty

This is all lore incompliant. There is not sun-worshipping cult already written into the lore and I very much doubt Marty would allow you to go ahead with this. Just in case though:
@MonMarty

Its not an official religion in the lore, but there isn't anything stopping a person making some underground cult centered around the sun. It might not be advised to openly advertise said cult in a city that severely punishes heresy, but an IC group can make it up for themselves.

Its not an official religion in the lore, but there isn't anything stopping a person making some underground cult centered around the sun. It might not be advised to openly advertise said cult in a city that severely punishes heresy, but an IC group can make it up for themselves.
I suppose you're right, in all aspects. I agree, it is definitely not a good idea to advertise this above ground.

All from here to when I mark that it is ic is ooc.

Basically Tilith=sun and we pretty much worship the sun!
Tilith is all powerful in the followers eyes. and the leader of the group tells that when the time comes, all who worship Tilith will be given a body-less form of pure flame.

Rules set by the leader:
  • All fire mages are heretics, due to them creating "artificial" fire.
  • The leader of the group has full command over other followers, only when all other followers wish for someone else to take command, or when the leader is killed/injured.
  • Any showing of a follower worshiping any other deity, the follower shall be removed.
  • To put out fire is horrid, A follower is to never put out fire.
Tell me if there is anything I need to add or remove

From here on is Ig
Three posters could be found in the sewers, and one other. one would be on one of the boards of the shoperson's shopkeep, one on one would be in the booth of shame in the sewers, and one directly behind the teleport on the statue thing, and the last one on the door of Empressroad9.
The posters would look like this:

"Worship
Following
Burning
Join Us
Tilith already rules
you should follow
before too late
we wait at the ninth road of the empress"

I have done some changes. making it less posters, and all but one in the sewers.
the message is now kinda coded.