First Steps | An Estellian Communion

Discussion in 'Player Events' started by Mollymock, Feb 6, 2021.

1. Mollymock

Mollymock Regalian Citizen

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══
    FIRST STEPS
    [​IMG]
    ══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══
    For generations, many have walked the path of the All-Mother, paying Her piety each day in return for Her boons. It is a distant memory now, but even I once had to take my first steps into faith, under the tutilge of my mentor, my birth-village Priest.
    The time has now come for I to do the same, to bring new life beneath Estel's fold. This coming week, on Wednesday 10th February, I, Talisin Oruisin, invite all prospective Estellites, those with an interest for knowledge in the faith, or those of the Exeiiya who have lost their way and wish to return to the fold, to join me in taking the first steps in Her light.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══
    What?: A little event for those who are interested in the All-Mother's faith to get more involved in the religion.
    Where?: The Great Tree in Petal Court
    When?: Wednesday 10th February, 11pm GMT/6pm EST
    Why?: There have been a few folks looking for some conversion/religious roleplay. So why not make it open and let anyone get involved?
    ══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══
    OOC: If you do want to jump this event in any capacity, feel free to reach out to me beforehand! We'll try and sort something out that works for all of us. If you'd rather keep it a complete secret? That's fine too! We welcome it either way!​

• Powerful Powerful x 1