Finn's Art Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Added my lil' art F.A.Q to the front page of my art thread! Accompanied by some gifs of course MMMM.

I was asked to draw an object for art class so I drew my favorite lil' gunpla/robot guy :ooo. It's from Gundam 00.
cuteoverflag 2.png

Some picturesss;
overflag.jpg tumblr_ni9g9sr7Zg1rya0kvo1_1280.jpg tumblr_ni9g9sr7Zg1rya0kvo2_1280.jpg

Might be doing a lil' comic thing soon!! I have some ideas in mind so yeah! Look out for that if I go through with this idea.

This is probably a dumb question, but how do you get CS5? I've only seen CC 2014.
And is it like CC 2014 where you have to pay by month?

I've actually had it for a while now and I got it from a friend because I had lost my photoshop CS4 disk.
I really don't know much about CC 2014, but I know Photoshop Cs5 doesn't ask you to pay monthly.

zian.png
Quick bust I did that kinda turned into an idea for a future Ch'ien-ji character, maybe. Name might change???

Reasons why I shouldn't be up at like 4 am.

haggis looks like police brutality

Some wips?

fc010c2dc28011b19dff766b79f655e9.png

Some shit stuff. Most of which I probably won't post.
dbbe759e5540f3ff3a48cacd00b1ee33.png

I love your artwork! you have a great skill for diverse character types and body figures. Coloring is very lush- there's a lot of movement in the work, lots of life in it! Well done!

qadir.png
@Bioverse and I were talking about our Qadir so I drew one. For a future character of mine's, maybe.

Last edited:
An old, uncompleted pixel doll I found of a non-Massivecraft character of mine's. Felt like posting it here because it's still cute. :P

Attachments

• Neil O'Sullivan pixel doll.png
    Neil O'Sullivan pixel doll.png
    13.3 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.