Finn's Art Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

edgerunned

Finn | Nonbinary | Tired™
Reaction score
Faction
Catilla
Starting off with a brand new art thread!
Finn's art thread 3.0!
tumblr_nijkovHWAI1qd6571o1_500.gif

tumblr_nijkovHWAI1qd6571o3_500.gif
Art F.A.Q

{More to be added}
  • What program do you use to draw in?
    • Photoshop CS5, Paint Tools SAI. {I tend to switch around periodically.}
  • Do you draw with a tablet or a mouse?
    • Tablet of course.
  • What kind of tablet do you use?
    • Intous 4 {My current tablet.}
  • Will you draw my character?
    • No, I will not draw your character unless it's a commission or you are a close friend of mines. {{-Prods @Plecy, @Green_Hood, @Ryciera, @Teddie000 , rest of other close friends-}}
  • Do you do commissions?
    • Sometimes, I do, yes. Though it is rare as I like to draw my own things, spend my free time doing something else, or am busy with real life stuff.
  • Do you do art trades?
    • Sometimes, I do, yes. Though it is rare, just like it is with my commissions.

Last edited:
woah, your art looks brilliant. aaaaa.

New OC of mines. Made him for a group ;u;.
His name is Neil O'Sullivan.
Neil O'Sullivan.jpg

Last edited:
For the fabulous @Plecy .
noble conceppt art.jpg
He used it to make this fabulous skin;
aChTUuw.jpg

Last edited:
Your art has like... Omg... It is so great <3

Clothing design for a new character, Matthieu Beaumont. Thinkin' he might be a servant or something? I don't know yet.

Attachments

• Matthieu Beaumont clothes.jpg
    Matthieu Beaumont clothes.jpg
    256.6 KB · Views: 79
Did some pixel art. This is a non-massivecraft OC. But I'm really proud of it. Took about four to five hours?? Mainly because of breaks and stuff. Decided to share it here because of how much work I put into it and how proud of it I am. Please do not steal/use.

Large version;
largeeee-neil.gif

Actual size;
Neil-icond-v2222.gif

Last edited:
image.jpg
Due to school and my laziness, I haven't been able to draw much on the computer soooo! have some traditional drawings. Most of them aren't massive related, except for one. But yeah, art.

Also you get a glimpse of my laptop ;v;. I still need to get a new desktop computer... Soonnn!

team skyrate.png Did a quick drawing of Astrid ;v;.
Don't know how I feel about this one yet.

Last edited:
Am I insane or did they just blink? o_o

First of all, your Art is amazing, your chibis are adorable and your digital sketches are fabulous.
Second of all, our names are the same, which makes it all even better. xD

Yes. Those are my animated pixel dolls //v//. I make them in Photoshop Cs4 and then animate them in it too. Unfortunately my desktop computer's broke, and I only have my laptop which doesn't have my program that I use to animate them on it.
But I should be getting a new desktop computer soon. And I'll definitely make more of them, since they're very fun to make.

And thank you!

Your art has evolved so much-- oh my gosh I adore your style I CAN'T EVEN FUNCTION -FLAILS-

Your art has evolved so much-- oh my gosh I adore your style I CAN'T EVEN FUNCTION -FLAILS-

D'aww thank you ;v;! I really like my current style and I can't wait to see what it'll be like in the next few months--- heck even in the next year or so. I'm looking forward to seeing how far I improve, and what I'll be like as an artist then.

Status
Not open for further replies.