Fier Et Calme Teahaus - Denouncement Of The Black Regiment

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by mochha, Jun 29, 2018.

1. mochha

mochha yolo Premium

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    With major concern, Fier et Calme Teahaus’ founder wishes to express and denounce the Black Regiment Guard Charter, accompanied by a few others who shall remain anonymous.

In our beloved City, Guard Charters are formed for the well being and assurance of certain protection against harm or threats portrayed along the streets. However, recently, the Black Regiment has displayed utter disrespect, disgrace, and complete corruption within their guard. I ask why. Bluntly, they’ve demolished many of our common rules and requirements that are solely asked of the average citizen. Albeit- even the guard.

The Black Regiment has publicly harassed many citizens alike, bashing them on things they cannot control, abusing their supposed rights to the edge. These comments they’ve bestowed upon us are either, highly inappropriate, concerning ‘manhood’ and other shamed phrases.

They have also averted their splendid words to the patrician, nobles and peerage in our realm.

Not to mention the flames that were enlightened inside the Golden Hive, and an Allar hatchery, risking the lives of new potential, placing harm within the City, instead of removing it.

With recent events, Fier et Calme Teahaus was also threatened to be torched into ashes without proper, and relevant reasoning.

They have begun unnecessary and unappreciated ‘war’ against respected houses, individuals and those alike. Speaking of which, they have also attempted to distance Peirgarten kin with their meaningless lies. Creating personal conflict within.

Alongside this, Urijah Jamesson and another comrade had raided the Alchemia order, damaging their property while they demanded a specific Haaven to be in their ‘beloved and respected’ presence.
    And to the common knowledge, destroying an innocent bystander for yet again, incompetent reasoning.

The guard charter hasn’t only done this twice but on several occasions. Near the Slum gate, bystanders were shot, arrows flying in the air to the Vigilants, harming them. Who is to say that their actions are justified by their bows in their asses? There is no side but one to advance over, and it should be very clear to those who read this.

Prior to June 28, 306 A.C., The Black Regiment had exhibited their corrupt nature on several occasions in the past but as of that date, their actions of that day had made additions to their already long list of vile deeds. The actions taken on this day had resulted in an assassination attempt on Seraphina Eroth, whom is the captain of House Peirgarten’s guard, the Stags. According to the account provided by Madame Eroth, she had been approached by four members of The Black Regiment while amidst a conversation with a friend. Dogs without a leash.
    [Attached to this sector was a small slip of paper which had the account provided by Seraphina Eroth]

Along with said assassination attempt upon Seraphina Eroth, a bow was aimed towards Marie Peirgarten, commanded by Alban von Forst. - They had shot, but luckily, this action was quickly averted when Matriarch Amelina Peirgarten, house guard Pellegrino and friend Alexander Amsel shot themselves in front of the Anglian. Though, Asher Koning shot with glee anyway. With horrid fright, the arrow, fortunately, missed, leaving the two Patrician and co unharmed. Soon after, they had departed from the situation, seeing as how their lives were placed on the line, with unsatisfied sights.

They’ve portrayed physical and verbal abuse towards the Fier et Calme Teahaus’ allies and business partners. Alongside this, Hansen and Skald Viduggla have been crippled in their attempts to seize abuse caused by the Black Regiment. Placing them in highly unwanted situations.

Their movements that have followed over the past few weeks have displayed their lack of self-control, sanity, and discipline. They have attacked patricians and their house guards who are sworn to protect their Houses. These attempts have resulted in crippling patricians, nearly killing two, and nearly having the Captain of the Stags on their deathbed. By setting fire to unsuspecting businesses proves that they have an absence of discipline and sanity in their minds. No normal individual would ever do such harm against a business without proper rationale and reason to do such. Their actions that have occurred over the past amalgamate together to create corruption amongst a guard charter that destroys rather than partaking in their proper duties to eradicate crime in Regalia when all they seem to do is cause it.

Said this, I, Marie Peirgarten nee von Forst, solely agree with the past denouncements forged against the Black Regiment. Their actions have proven corruption, disgrace, and left us in the certainty that our City is unsafe with these people. Especially with the false accusations created against House Peirgarten, WITH lack of proper evidence or claims, enlightening flame after flame.

I take this moment to ask the public, whose side are you on? Are you a dog on a broken leash? Or one with proper sanity amongst people alike. Would you rather see equality and peace or would you much rather be mauled by these horrid individuals, who deserve nothing better than to collapse from their roles?

Where is your mind placed?

I, with Nadina Haaven of the Alchemia order, and Garth Viduggla of the Crown Isle Wardens, alongside the Allar of the respected families.. Agree with their claims, and will not rest a blink until these actions are properly justified, and that the City is placed into a string of peace.

So long, Black Regiment. May those arrows fire and flames enlight.

But you will not remain unharmed.

--

@Eccetra @BeashSlap @Pellaeon @seoulmate @Walnoodle @Lutsu @Cinderborne

• Powerful Powerful x 23
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 2
  2. AWildRhia

AWildRhia Basement Goblin

Silyoran Haaven read over this, blinking. "More big words! Where's papa to explain this when I need him?! Oh yeah, asleep."

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 2
  3. Winterless

Winterless The MVP of Romance RP

ruh roh raggy

4. Aespair

Aespair Am I the only one here?

Gallus Tyrannian frowned as he read the paper, then turned to Enzo Celso, who was a mere four feet away from him, “I hope she’s prepared not to sleep, then.”

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. HeyitsNano

HeyitsNano The Messiah

Aston Domincy
    Aston sighed at first site. Why is a teahaus denouncing a guard chapter? These politics have gone way too far.

• Agree Agree x 6
  6. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

[Insert Taliandra Jouhari chants of agreement].

• Immersive Immersive x 1
  7. Yigit

Yigit Undertaker

Upon hearing the attempts against Amelina Peirgarten's life by the cut-throat bandits that are the Blackguard,

Marvolo Ardelan gives nothing but a whistle for the boys.

• Powerful Powerful x 6
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    #7 Yigit, Jun 29, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
  8. Ailethi

Ailethi neighborhood milf lover Supremium

The Altalar once more frowned as she read over another denouncement with the name of ''Alban von Frost'. She almost sobbed this time as she walked on off to find him.
    "What the Void is he thinking anymore?"

#8 Ailethi, Jun 29, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
  9. AtticCat

AtticCat haeksen van regalia

Siselle happily read the notice, glad to see her friends were taking part in the next 'fill the board with letters' day. After finishing looking over the notice, she reached forward to tap a nail against the names of Skald and Hansen Viduggla, glancing towards whomever was nearest to her to say in her usual cheerful tone, "Lucky bastards got a mention. I suppose I'm happy with quiet fame."

• Like Like x 1
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  10. PuffyPigeon

PuffyPigeon The puffiest damn pigeon of them all.. Supremium

The eerie Nelfin sat within the Teahaus, sipping away at a cup of warm tea and nibbling at a muffin.

"Oh, how will the Black Regiment live without their baked treats?"

Ascal hums a note, Varran-like tail swishing against the ground behind him.

• Constructive Constructive x 1
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
  11. notjayp

notjayp aye

Alban just ripped the nearest paper to him to shreds.
    "I missed /this/ time, Marie. I won't do so again."

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Powerful Powerful x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. Ailethi

No bad

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. littleshep101

littleshep101 Your Supreme Overlord

Skald would read the denunciation with joy in his heart "At this rate they won't be able to walk into the Golden Willow because they are denied service." He would turn to go crutch away.

14. mochha

mochha yolo Premium

I DIDNT WANT U TO DIE

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. FeralGayWalnut

FeralGayWalnut Lesbian Worst Enemy

Sera lay flat upon her stomach on the couch in the estate, having been awoken by the sounds of footfalls and conversation early in the morning. Snagging the announcement from one of the servants, the injured house guard captain flicked over it quickly and let out a booming chuckle before sitting up. “Death bed! That’s a stretch.” Despite her words, she winced and touched over the bandages upon her back. “Or... Maybe not... That’s the Marie I know, good on you mi dulce, good on you.” She smiled as she passed the announcement on back over to the servant.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. _Owlet

_Owlet Nelfin Redhead

Maxence's eyes skimmed the denouncement. Pushing himself off his leather armchair, adjusting his bow-tie and running a hand through his hair. Inhaling softly he exited his private abode, locking the door behind it.
    " It would appear I am needed."

• Powerful Powerful x 2
  17. DelendaEst

DelendaEst Actual Scientist

The Lord Inquisitor throws a paper weight at his attendant after being interrupted again with pointless news.

• Immersive Immersive x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Jareth

Jareth babe with the power (they/them) Supremium

Orianne utters from a distance,

• Powerful Powerful x 3
  19. KingdomKnightz

KingdomKnightz “White Knight” Extraordinare

Zelgius would frown, narrowing his eyes, crumpling the paper within his palm.. “This lot has gone too far.. he would head off to find Marie.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. butterthynugget

butterthynugget e-girl Premium

Lea Aalders stepped foot back on the lands of Regalia with a stretch of her arms and a grin upon her face. It was not too long before she came across Marie Peirgarten's written announcement, her giddy mood from visiting her homeland suddenly diminishing into a mixture of guilt and dread. Upon pursing her lips and shaking her head, she muttered quite a few words to herself in Anglian, translating somewhere along the lines of, "What sort of rabbit hole has my dear Marie fallen down?"

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  21. notjayp

notjayp aye

A blackguard courier put a long peice of parchment, filled with text beneath the denouncement.

To my ex-cousin, Marie Peirgarten.

Nothing makes me more angry than a traitor to a family. Growing up with you was always quite the experience, with you running about and all the other antics you did. You always blame me for leaving Regalia and causing you trauma, yet you cause the same to me for little more than a woman that's now dead. You killed someone. I hope you feel great about yourself in the position your in, having your little Ardelan and pear tree family on your side while a trial was supposed to kill all of you only days in the future. I wonder what the justice system has for scum like you. Anyhow. As the new Patriarch of the von Forst family as Adalwolf passed it to me, my first act will be to expel you from the family. You're nothing but a snake, and I hope you get what you deserve.

Dearest fucking wishes, Alban von Forst.

Attached to Alban's letter was one in different handwriting, and a neater one.

To the wed off Marie, my cousin in blood and final connection to Regalia,
    I find little need in keeping the brutal liar of a woman around after her purpose was served. Our ties in blood run deep, though your Ithanian tactics conflict with my own views often. It is due to this that I find no reason in keeping our legal ties. In blood, we are cousins, though until you learn to defend the blood of von Forst, rather than let it splatter against the stone, I join my cousin, Alban, in denouncing you. Take what new name you wish, though your actions are uncondoned and unappreciated. I prayed many a day that abandonment would not be a path our meager commoner family would leap to, though you've left me no choice.

Your former cousin and former-reigning patriarch of House von Forst, Adalwolf von Forst.

@mochalattes @Anakyrivo @katieisNOTdecent @anyothervonforst

• Powerful Powerful x 4
  22. Ailethi

Anna took a look at such vile words, chuckling as she took a step back.
    "Drag yourself deeper, Alban. All you seem to do these days."
    And with that she shuffled off to her boat to begin her vacation.

23. mochha

mochha yolo Premium

A note was posted on the side, professionally signed by Marie Peirgarten,
    It read,
    "You claim I did such vile deeds while you and your charter run around and hunt me like an animal. You lack proof and only go off of what you hear from women that bring you pleasure, you say I am a liar but you speak of how much respect you have for your own kin.
    Do not place things on top of me, Alban. There are so many faults I can list out.
    As for said disownment, I am glad. I do not wish to be apart of a family who sets arrows bestowed for each other.
    If I am to be honest, I was going to expel myself from the family as soon as these trials were over, and get rid of 'nee von Forst' as quick as I could. You speak like you have such high authority upon me, but no, you have none. I am my own person and will remain to be my own person.
    I don't know anybody who would like to be apart of something so disgraceful and horrid, Lea now knows too.
    Best wishes on new life, Alban.
    Best wishes."

• Powerful Powerful x 2
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  24. seoulmate

seoulmate Queenbreaker

Amelina looked over the notice, scanning her eyes over it for a moment before tearing it down, letting the many pieces scatter to the ground before looking towards Marie as she pinned her reply underneath

"He was a fool to believe you ever still belonged to that family. He is a man who does not know what family means and never will. He lets his clouded mind of lust make judgements for him, letting himself believe we killed his pleasure for the month."

She ushered Marie on and back to their establishment, setting themselves behind the counter as they looked over the mess that the Blackguard had left,

"Let them continue on their pointless witch hunt, the Spirit knows the truth and always will. Never a von Vorst, but always a Peirgarten, Marie."
    She spoke to her sister, picking up the broken glass sat around.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  25. mochha

mochha yolo Premium

"Spirit only knows what pleasures men like to place themselves in with lack of mind."

26. notjayp

notjayp aye

Alban didn't care to respond. He merely whispered to himself as he walked away.
    "I send a letter to Adalwolf and everything and this bitch responds with that. Huh."